Passwords for Pokopon. Usable once per save file.
List of Tanuki Passwords
Passwords and rewards showing like this:
- Password – Reward
- Critical – Extreme Sword
- O-FENCE! – Rush Shield
- Golddigger – Pauper’s Plank
- Treasury – Dirk of Debts
- Cursed Blade – Violent Blade
- Vegicide – Scythe
- Carpe Diem – Day Shield
- Carpe Noctem – Midnight Shield
- Arms Race – Bunch Bracelet
- Nonary Game – Nonary Bracelet (Cursed)
- Shakespeare – Drama Staff 
- Happy Grass – Cheery Grass (Blessed)
- I Love Zombies! – Revival Grass
- Lost and Found – Undo Grass
- Carte Blanche – Blank Scroll
- Furry Ferret – Blessing Scroll
- Coupon – Coupon Scroll
- Gambler – Gambler’s Scroll
- Miss Mist – Dodger Pot 
- All Lucky 7s – Fever Pot 
- Pot O’ Laughs – Hilarious Pot 
- Synthesis – Synthesis Pot 
- Banana Prince – Red Cat
- Pumphantasm – Orange Cat
- Kitty Cat – Yellow Cat
- Green Grass – Green Cat
- Chunsoft – Blue Cat
- Shinya Kano – Indigo Cat
- Perfect – Purple Cat
- Tao’s Stash – 5000 Gitan
- I Love You! I Hate You! You’re the Worst – Dialogue
I wouldn’t use any of the passwords.
Not until I’ve beaten the story dungeon and made some preparations.
Weapon, Shield, and Bracelet
- The uses of these are mostly situational, I can do just fine without them.
- If I ever wanted its rune effect, I’d rather grind on Merchant’s Hideout.
- Most importantly, a waste of storage slot right now.
- Staff: nope. Grass: meh.
- Scroll: Absolutely not! I still need Extraction Scroll and a Blessing Pot for ease of use.
- Pot: Could i find Fever Pot on Merchant’s Hideout?
The rainbow Cat items are related to a certain post-game dungeon. Also a waste of storage slot right now.