For anyone having trouble reaching 1 Million kills, here’s the easy solution, with the added benefit of attachment unlocks along the way!
How to Obtain 1M Achievement Easy
First you’ll want to go into the Garage, and then the Level Editor.
Now create a single spawn of basic enemies by right clicking on the small box. Use settings similar to the following.
- Type: Basic Drone
- Amount: 100,000
- Spawn Timer: 0.03
- Power Up Chance: 1%
- Movement: Default (Continue Off Screen)
This little guy will spawn 100,000 enemies for you to kill all by itself, but we want 1,000,000, so copy it about 10 times and spread the locations out just a bit, but not too far. We want all of them to fit within a Plasma Field as they march across the screen.
Once those are set we are done with the level. Save the level and Quit to the Main Menu. Do Not Click “Save and Play”. Those Kills Will Not Count.
In Single Player Mode, select Ayumi (She has a passive that lets you unlock attachments during a level. We’re going to abuse it.).
- Quantium Converter (Takes Orange Power-Ups and Converts them to Green).
- Copilot Computer (Automatically Uses Green Power-Ups).
- Plasma Expert (Start with 1 Plasma).
- Quantium Magnet (Grab Power-Ups from further away).
- Plasma Field (Bread and Butter to cut through the small fries we’ve set up).
- Module Weapon (Gives us the +1 Module).
If you have Battle Pods / Battle Pods Adj, I recommend Corrupted Luck as your Extra Module.
The other weapons can be anything that doesn’t override the Plasma Field.
Congrats, we made it to the easy part!
With your Plasma Field active, put yourself in the middle of the enemies’ path and enjoy the easy AFK farm for kills and unlocks. This can even give you level specific items, and is even faster with boosters such as Corrupted Luck if you want to ditch the Quantium Stuff.