Some useful informations that will make your life easier.
Tips and Tricks That You Need to Know
Hello, this guide is a compilation of a bunch of useful tips and tricks that will help you survive in Gransys (and BBI).
- Cure in this game works different than in other games. The healer will launch a cure spell that will heal all allies near it for a while until it ends and will only heal the grey bar of your health. If you want to cure the missing amount you will need to use items.
- Don´t take the escorting missions on the notice boards,they are pretty useless and if you fail them by the escorted character getting killed you will most likely lose him for the rest of the playthrough.
- It is not necessary to rush the quests to kill a certain number of enemies or animals, you will do them before you know it do other quests instead.
- Many quests are missable,or can only be accepted during day/night,the best thing to do is take all quests whenever you see them.
- There are some healing fountains in the map that will heal and buff you for a while. If you have an empty bottle you can fill it with healing water. You can use it to cure you party or sell it for a lot of gold.
- There’s an item in the game called Maker’s Finger and it can kill instantly almost every enemy in the game. You can buy it from Fournival in Gran Soren and needs a longbow to be used.
- Use your lantern. You can use a clean cloth to turn it on again if it gets wet.
- You can turn off the cinematic camera during battles in the game settings.
- There’s a merchant in Gran Soren called The Black Cat he sells some exclusive items and can duplicate items (including quest items).
- You can change your main pawn’s inclination by using the chair inside the inns.