- Start DOMO from the games library in Steam.
- Select a server and a pop up message should appear.
- Click that message for the steam overlay to open.
- There should be a message asking us to:
A) log in with an existing suba account, or…
B) create a suba account.
- Select an option and follow the instructions ~
If the message in step 2 doesn’t automatically appear:
Sometimes opening the steam overlay after selecting the server will prompt it to show up. There was a lot of people having issues with this when the game was first added to steam. It may require a few tries/steam restarts to get it…
If the steam overlay needs to be enabled, there’s an option to do so from the game’s settings inside the steam library.