How to get all the achievements in this game.
How to Obtain All Achievements
Achievements which are gotten more within the story and not route spesific.
- You’ve survived your first day. As far as accomplishments go, this is certainly one of them.
Note: You get this by playing the game, no matter route.
Two Days in Paradise
- Two days in a tropical paradise is more of a vacation than I had during the entire production of this game. I hope you know how lucky you are.
Note: You get this by playing the game, no matter route.
- There’s more to this game than just reading.
Note: Play 1 minigame.
- If this were a carnival, you’d be walking away with a giant teddy bear. But it’s not, so you get… this.
Get a perfect score on a minigame.
- Come for the love story, stay for the spinning wheel.
Succeed a specific amount of mini games.
Completing Play Troughs
- Finished the full game once through, did you? I dare you to try it again!
Note: Finish any route.
- You’ve broken the hearts of four bloodthirsty Killers and taken your place as a villain among villains. You really think that was a good idea?
Note: Reject each of the killers at least once.
For Better, For Worse
- Everywhere you look, you see heart-eyes staring back at you. It sounds quite freaky, if I’m being honest, but you do you.
Note: Get good endings with each of the killers at least once.
- You really thought that if you unlocked every single branch, it’d take you to The Trickster’s secret love scene, huh?
Note: Get all 4 good endings and all 4 bad endings, bad endings being reject the killers.
- Still playing? You’ve officially loaded this game up more times than our own Game Director.
Note: This achievement triggers after retrying after a set amount of times.
- You didn’t find love, but you found friendship that will last forever, and ever, and ever…
Fail to make anyone love you.
Glutton For Punishment
- You just love pushing people’s buttons, don’t you? Let’s hope it goes better for you in real life.
Get killed atleast once by all 4 killers.
- There are easy achievements, there are hard achievements, and there are silly achievements. Discovering an obscure path to deleting your save file and then actually going through with it, against my recommendation, is all three.
When doing Trapper route you encounter Trickster when you go to Trapper’s cave. Choose the options for Trickster to explain why he is better and run into his arms, then click retry. Do this until you get the achievement.
Warning! This achievement will delete all your save files and close the game (does not delete any progress you have made, just your save files).
Time Based Achievements
- You’re really getting the hang of it now… or so you think.
Play for 1 hour.
- I think you might be enjoying this game a little too much.
Note: Play for 5 hours.
The Huntress’ Prey
- It’s all fun and games until someone gets hacked to death.
- You’ve shaken The Huntress’ whole world with this decision. Your cruelty is shocking.
Go with the Huntress
- Is that blood on your mask, or are you just happy to see me?
Reject Huntress’s love
- You’ve caught the spirit of the forest in a vile trap and then turned it into a pair of new boots. You devil!
Note: Simply get to the end of her route and when she asks you to come to the forest with her, choose the option to laugh in her face.
- You’ve claimed your place beside The Huntress, in a quaint little blood stained cabin at the end of Lovers Lane.
- After everything The Spirit has been through, she has to endure being eliminated, too? You’re lucky she doesn’t really care about any of this.
The Spirit’s Vengeance
- I’m honestly surprised you lasted as long with The Spirit as you did.
Choose to go with Spirit
- Revenge never looked as cute as it does in a sun hat and a black bikini.
Good ending with Spirit
- The dark has never been so warm and welcoming as in the arms of your new bride, The Spirit.
In the end of Spirit’s route kill Dwight.
- You’ve shoved a pin through the heart of a gorgeous butterfly and then locked it away to never be admired again. You jerk!
In the end of Spirit’s route choose to spare Dwight and say you don’t love her.
The Trapper’s Trophy
- Does The Trapper play fair? No, not really. But that’s why we love him! Or love to hate him–you’ll have to decide that for yourself.
Get killed by Trapper. Disobey him when in his cave.
See Ya, Trapper
- You sent The Trapper packing? Sleep with both eyes open.
During elimination, eliminate Trapper.
- What is going on in that weird little head of yours? No, actually–I don’t even want to know.
When you get the option to choose to follow someone. Choose to follow Trapper. Easily done when doing his route.
- You and The Trapper, sitting in a tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G.
Get good ending with the Trapper. Get to the end of his good route. Say you will kill for him but not his father, then say you love him.
- You’ve broken down a mountain into a pile of dusty rocks, then turned your back and walked away. You villain!
Get bad ending with the Trapper. Say no to killing his father, then that you wont kill a McMillan. Proceed to say you don’t love him.
The Wraith’s Wreckage
- Didn’t think he had it in him, huh? Well, think again.
Get killed by Wraith. Easily done while doing his route. Get to the very end and reject his love and proceed to tell him you are not a killer.
Peace Out, Wraith
- What kind of monster eliminates The Wraith? He wouldn’t hurt a fly! Please… disregard that skull he’s holding.
During elimination, eliminate Wraith.
- What’s hidden at the heart of this unraveling mystery? There’s only one way to find out…
When you get the option to choose to follow someone. Choose to follow Wraith. Easily done when doing his route.
- You’ve reached inside The Wraith and done more than just touched his heart, you’ve connected with his soul.
Get good ending with Wraith. Get to the end of his route and during the ritual rip his heart out.
- You’ve reached into the sky, plucked out a twinkling star, and crushed it between your fingers. You monster!
Bad ending with Wraith. Get to the end of his route and reject his love, proceed to tell him the others were right about him.
- Back for more, huh? So which one of these Killers do you love most? No, wait–don’t tell me! I’ll just look at your save file.