Here you can find some useful hints and answers to the questions about gameplay in the KeepUp Pirates – RPG game. Warning! It contains spoilers.
Tips and Tricks
How to get clay?
- You need sand and water to make clay at the mortar. So you can make a shovel and dig the grass. After that you will get a lot of clay.
How to get crude salt?
- You can buy some from the skeleton on the dock.
How to get bone dust?
- Go to Greg he will give you a recipe for the bone dust and you can make it in the Mortar.
How to climb laders?
- Climbing ladders is not provided. But it would be worth considering to implement this.
How to craft water jars?
- There is a water well near the skeleton NPC. Also dig for sand on the beach. Smelt the sand in the furnce. 10 glass = 1 jar
- Where you place the mechanism on that pedestal, there’s a halfway covers circle platform next to it. you dig to uncover it.