In the following sections you will get to know every achievement and how to unlock it.
How to Obtain All Achievements
The Legend Begins
- Finish the Gerald’s Great Escape Arena to get the first achievement.
Gerald’s Great Escape
- Complete Gerald’s Great Escape Adventure.
Gummiberry Juice Galore
- In Krum’Thak’s Dominion Adventure Scenery The Bear is not always in that position and if he’s not there you’d have to reload to get him again once you found a Elusive Jumping Bear click on him multiple times, and he’s going to do a little animation, and then he goes away.
This Never Gets Old
- In Krum’Thak’s Dominion Adventure Scenery you’ll see a Empowered sheep so just tap on him multiple times and then he flies away (if you don’t see the sheep You’d have to go back to the atlas attempting reloading to get it).
- In Krum’Thak’s Dominion Adventure Scenery you’ll see an intergalactic spaceship so tap on it multiple times then a guy comes out he goes away (if you don’t see the spaceship You’d have to go back to the atlas attempting reloading to get it).
- In Krum’Thak’s Dominion Adventure Scenery you’ll see a well so tap on it a few times, and then you get another animation that plays out (If you don’t see the crused girl you’d have to go back to the atlas attempting reloading to get it).
Porks at Work
- Firstly you tap on the first house you’ll see a pig, and then you wait for him to move to the next one, and then you can tap on this next house in the middle until eventually this one crumbles and then both pigs go into this house and finally you tap on the last one and the house instead of crumbling is just full of happy pigs (if you don’t see the houses You’d have to go back to the atlas attempting reloading to get it).
On a Roll!
- Succeed in 3 dice challenges in a row on the same adventure.
Journey of a Thousand Miles
- Explore 5 nodes in the Forest adventure.
Swiss Army Knife
- Use 10 items during a single adventure.
Another One Bites the Dust
- Defeat 100 enemies.
The Enemy of My Enemy
- Complete Krum’Thak’s arena.
It’s over 1000!
- Deal a total of 1000 damage.
Kentucky Fried Chieftain
- Defeat Krum’Thak without any casualties (Your heroes should not die).
- Complete an adventure with Gerald.
Struck by Lightning
- Defeat Krum’Thak Ragestorm.
Weird and Pissed off
- Once you reach stormcloud’s winter adventure in the very middle of the map you can see a little tentacle thing coming out of this wolf to indicate that it’s the mutated one, but if not you have to exit again and then comeback what you’re supposed to do when you get the specific wolf that you want is just tap on him, you come over here, and you can see that he has a tentacle that’s some sort of weird spider lake thing say tap on him, and then he turns into that thing.
- Successfully defend Argaleham (in stormcloud’s winter adventure).
Be the first to comment