How to Get This Bloody Game Running on Win10!
Win10: How to Get Might & Magic: Heroes VI Running
When I installed the game for the first time, it launched the old uPlay launcher and I encountered a connection issue. I resolved this by using Ubisoft Connect instead.
Here’s how you can do the same.
Switch to Ubisoft Connect:
- Exit Steam.
- Go to the Ubisoft Connect website.
- Download and install Ubisoft Connect on your machine.
- Register or login if you already have an account.
- Launch the game through Steam. It should now open with Ubisoft Connect instead of uPlay.
- If it doesn’t work, try rebooting your machine.
Fix for Black Screen:
- Go to your Steam Library.
- Right-click on Might & Magic: Heroes VI, then select Manage -> Browse local files.
- Right-click on the Might & Magic Heroes VI file and choose Properties.
- Under the Compatibility tab, check “Disable full-screen optimizations.”
- Hit “Apply”.