This is just a map of the overworld of Ringlorn Saga, that gives you an idea where to go to.
This is the world map for Ringlorn Saga, consisting like the game that inspired it of 5×5 screens. The overworld doesn’t really have edges, it wraps around them, so if you leave a screen on the right side you will enter again on the corresponding screen on the left side, or if you leave at the top you appear on the corresponding bottom screen.
- Red Squares = Dungeons
- Yellowish Squares = Cities and other settlements, some of them have monsters in them as well
- Black (and the one yellow) X = usually there’s something you can do here (dig for coins, talk to someone to get an items, etc.)
- Dark Green = Trees, you can’t step on that square
- Gray = Mountains, you can’t step on that square
- Blue = Water, you can’t step on that square
- The Black Gate on the Yellow Tower in the top-left corner = you need a key to enter there
- Purple Statues on Gray Tiles = Goddess Statues