This is a guide on how to cycle your Rubber Bandits Gamemode between Heist, Brawl and Arcade! Moreover, I am going to be showing you how to enable Teams on either Heist or Brawl! (Arcade is co-op, therefore it’s already in teams)
Guide to Change the Rubber Bandits Gamemode
Cycle Gamemodes (Heist, Brawl, Arcade)
In order to change the gamemode, all you need to do is:
- Grab an item such as a baguette.
- Go to the bottom left corner and locate the toilet displaying the current gamemode.
- Punch the toilet to cycle gamemodes, as shown in the image below.
Teams Mode (3+ Players)
In order to play Heist or Brawl in Teams, you are going to need 3 or 4 players in your lobby. It is recommended to have 4 players, so the teams are equal.
- Grab an item that can be used to break stuff (eg. Baguette).
- Locate the toilet at the bottom right corner, that has a sign that says “No Teams” or “Teams” coming out of it.
- Punch the toilet with your object.
You should see the sign spin around, and when it stops it will be changed to “Teams”.