Guide on how to disable deaths to easily obtain a 5000+ score and the High Scorer 5 achievement.
How to Obtain High Scorer 5 Achievement Easy
Obtaining a 5000+ Score
You can entirely disable death (e.g. by hitting an enemy) using the following method:
- Go to the installation folder
- On Windows: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Run Zeus Run
- On Linux/SteamOS: ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Run Zeus Run
- Rename the level2 file to something else, e.g. backup
- Copy and paste (duplicate) the level1 file and name it level2
Important note: If you fall into a pit, you won’t die. You’ll have to either close and restart the game to try again, or just sit there and wait for the score to slowly go up by itself.
Unlocking the Achievement
After obtaining a 5000+ points highscore, the achievement will not unlock by itself, you have to do the following:
- Delete the (fake) level 2 file.
- Rename the backed up file back to level 2.
- Launch the game again.
- Start another run – the achievement should unlock right away.