Just a few details about how XP is awarded/ shared in this game.
How to Earn XP Awards in Battle
- XP is not shared – only the Knight scoring the Killing Blow gets XP.
- Missions reward XP for each participant, but higher level knights get less.
- Kills with Exploding Barrels do not give XP.
- Throwing environmental objects does give XP.
- Kills form falling do give XP.
- Grenade kills give normal XP.
Summons and raise dead can give (a very small amount) XP, but I think I have also gotten Zero XP other times, so maybe higher level knights no longer get XP form very weak enemies? (unconfirmed).
You do not always need to kill every enemy – but if you can delay the mission ending safely you can farm more kills for XP.
Have also included a 1 minute video for the reading impaired.
Be the first to comment