Here’s a walkthrough on how to get the game’s true ending with spoilers.
How to Get True Ending
To start, you need to beat the game once. You’ll then come across a scene where a part of a monolith lights up in Moorlands.
To light up the remaining 7 and proceed to the True Ending path, you need to do the following:
- Defeat the secret boss in the secret Docarri sunken ruins. You have to collect all three shards in three separate sunken Docarri ruins.
- Complete the Dweller’s Fall Arena challenges in the town of Brisk.
- Defeat the secret boss in the Cerulean Expanse. You need to get protips on getting to the secret area from one of Teaks’ stories.
- Free Duke Aventry in the Flooded Graveyard. You need to open up Romaya’s secret passage on an island north of Wraith island.
- Complete all 5 Solstice Shrine puzzle trials. Then head to Mountain Pass and enter the newly-opened Solstice gate portal.
- Find all Rainbow Conches on both world maps.
Once all of that is done, head to the final boss area and fight the final boss. You also gain access to a special quest involving the Golden Pelican and fishing. We suggest you take time doing the quest before you tackle the final boss.