This guide will help you decide which element to choose and only you can decide which combination of elements is best for your gaming style.
Since many are still confused with “Elements”, I will explain here first before anything else. Ninja Warfare know elements and what they represent.
- Wind – Dodge and Agility
- Fire – High Damage and Burn
- Thunder – Critical Rate and Critical Damage
- Water – Chakra and Healing
- Earth – Healt and Defense
Now this is where the confusion comes for some players. What is your Element? Or Choose this and that Element! Now some players thinks that the element that is pertaining to is the element where your points into and other player simply understand it as nunjutsus. That is why we have Element Attributes and Element Ninjutsus to make things clear.
Ninjutsus or Skills that you can learn from the Academy or by visiting your friends. Note that some effects from ninjutsus like +Damage or +Critical for a number of turns, will also apply to other element ninjutsus when used.
- Low damage, fast cool down and low CP consumption.
- High and stable damage, average to slow cool down and average CP consumption.
- Very high but unstable damage, average to slow cool down and high CP consumption.
- Low damage, average to slow cool down and average CP consumption.
- Average damage, average to slow cool down and average CP consumption.
You can learn these Jutsus as an addition to your Element Ninjutsus.
- Physical attacks.
- Using Taijutsu consumes 5% of your HP.
- Stun ninjutsus
- Mental Attacks
- No damage, slow cool and high CP consumption.
- Stun and Sleep ninjutsus
Pure Element Combination
Pure Element User (All Attributes and Ninjutsu focused and a single Element). Now I hope you already have an Element. This section will help you decide which Element Ninjutsu (Not Element Attribute) is best to combine with your primary element.
- FREE USER – can only choose up to 2 element ninjutsus.
- PREMIUM USER – can choose up to 3 element ninjutsus.
Pure Wind User (Dodger) plus:
- Fire Ninjutsus – Compensates the low damage output of your dodger with very high and stable damaging ninjutsu but doesn’t have ant status effects other than Burn.
- Thunder Ninjutsus – Also compensates the low damage output of tour dodger with high damage and critical chances but solely relies on luck. Plus Stuns and Debuffs
- Water Ninjutsus – You will still deal low damages buy your survivalbility will greatly increase because of your dodge and healing ninjutsus. Plus Stun and Debuff
- Earth Ninjutsus – Dodging and Protection doesn’t really go well but you may still use it for it’s token ninjutsus if you really want.
Pure Fire User (High Damager) plus:
- Wind Ninjutsus – Casting Bleeding will help you get more damage bonuses with your fire ninjutsus. Dodge ninjutsu is good for disrupting combos if you’re lucky. Makes you less vulnerable.
- Thunder Ninjutsu – More high damaging ninjutsus or simply pure offense. Also has stuns and debuffs but it would still make you vulnerable
- Water Ninjutsus – Heal, stun and debuff ninjutsus will help your damager stay longer and dish out more fire ninjutsus. Higher survivability
- Earth Ninjutsus – More damage but if you want more damage then go for thunder ninjutsus instead plus it has stuns too. The protection from earth ninjutsus will not really help you a lot.
Pure Thunder Use (Critical Damager) plus:
- Wind Ninjutsus – Casting Bleeding will help you get more damage bonuses with you thunder ninjutsus but using wind ninjutsus will weaken you critical damages. Dodge ninjutsu is good for disrupting combos if you’re lucky. Makes you less vulnerable.
- Fire Ninjutsus – This will greatly maximize your criticals because firi ninjutsus gave very high damage outputs. Also has stuns and debuffs but it would still make you very vulnerable.
- Water Ninjutsus – Heal, stun and debuff ninjutsus will help your damager stay longer but it will also weaken your critical damages. Higher survivability and chances to do criticals on healing ninjutsus.
- Earth Ninjutsus – It will some your critical damages buy it will let you perform Stun-Lock combos because you have a wide selection of stun ninjutsus. Plus Protection Buff.
Pure Water User (Healer and Spammer) plus:
- Wind Ninjutsus – if you want to spam ninjutsus then wind ninjutsu is good because of it’s fast cool down and low CP consumption. Dodge ninjutsus is good for disrupting combos if you’re lucky.
- Fire Ninjutsus – Compensates the low damages output of your healer with very high and stable damaging ninjutsus but doesn’t have any status effect other than Burn.
- Thunder Ninjutsus – Also compensates the low damage output of your healer with high damage and critical chances but solely relies on luck. Has stuns, debuffs and ninjutsu that will give you a chance to do a critical healing
- Earth Ninjutsus – Healing and Protection sound good but keep in mind that all alltributes are focused on Water Element so it is not a good combination. Better go for Wind ninjutsus if you want Defense.
Pure Earth User (Tanker) plus:
- Wind Ninjutsus – Not really good because the point is, you take damage to return damage and not to dodge. If you want Pure Defense then you may use Dodge but Water Ninjutsus are better.
- Fire Ninjutsus – Adds high damage to your tanker with very high and stable damaging ninjutsus but doesn’t have ant status effect other than Burn.
- Thunder Ninjutsus – Adds high damage and critical chances to your tanker. A good combination for Stun-Lock combos you have a wide selection of stun ninjutsus. Plus Debuffs
- Water Ninjutsus – This will make you a real tanker because of your high pool of HP and Healing ninjutsus. But it will weaken you damage output. Plus Stun and Debuff.
Keep in mind that you still have Taijutsus and Genjutsus to add to your set of Ninjutsus and Item for Healing and CP regeneration. Good Luck!
Be the first to comment