Did you want to be able to create a new file without deleting the old one? Then this guide is for you.
Guide to Multiple Saves
So just make sure you have Steam Cloud disabled for this game:
Check if your game is being backed up
- Open your Steam client. Open its Settings by pressing the Steam button present at the top left corner of the window and selecting the option.
- Open the Cloud tab present on the left side of the screen. Check if the option “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for the applications which support it” is checked.
Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for the applications which support it
- Next click on the Library tab present at the top side of the Steam client. Here all of your games will be listed.
- Right-click on the game and select Properties. Then navigate to the Updates tab present at the top of the window.
- Here at the bottom of the window, you will see an option “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for [game’s name]”. Ensure that the option is checked.
Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for the Game
- If you have both the options enabled, it means that your game is being backed up by the Steam Cloud and we can also delete the data.
Save File Location
- C:\Users[your username]\AppData\LocalLow\Vixa Games\The Crackpet Show ending with .save.