Stumped on how-to get offices and commercial skyscrapers? This quick guide will get you on your way by utilizing a grid format to progress.
Guide to Get Office-Commercial
In general, you will need a mixture of what is listed below even if your goal is not to build skyscrapers.
- 8-Story mixed office-commercial.
- 10 or more connectivity.
- 90 or more squares with at least 5 retail.
- No pollution.
- 1 or more airport runways.
- 5 or more leisure.
- 5 or more education.
- Leisure, Education, Healthcare, and Banking are part of the process to reach office-commercial.
- Adding parks builds green rooftops on commercial/ residential buildings.
Below is a quick step-by-step guide on my process to get commercial-offices:
- Create a grid of square lots — total size is 25×25 with 7×7 square sections.
- Add Education buildings.
- Add Healthcare (Tip: Place clinics on corners of grid).
- Build supermarkets or markets.
- Build banks (place them close or beside a supermarket for aesthetics).
- Build a subway hub and stations on every other street!
- Add leisure (Museum, libraries, night life).
- Build an Airport with one or more runways.
Warning! Be sure to space out all of the required buildings above in accordance to a building’s radius.
If the step-by-step guide is confusing, my apologies. Im a visualizer like many so I posted a video on what I did to create the grid formation to get office-commercial structures.
Skip to 1:09 to watch the timelapse.