What each statistic converts to after childhood.
Guide to Statistic Conversion
I was wondering what statistics I needed to help my playthrough and heres the result.
In the first chapter, Childhood, the statistics you are increasing are Determination and Perception. These two are important for every path but depending on what you want you may want more of one than the other.
In the second chapter, Adolescence, the statistics change to Nobility, Ingenuity and Spirituality. Each of these statistics represents one of the life paths. Increasing the respective statistic will increase both of the most important stats for that life path.
After Adolescence, the five stats you have increased so far are converted together into the final statistics you will use for the rest of the game. These are Valor, Scheming, Eloquence, Diplomacy, Manipulation and Theology.
So heres what each thing converts to:
- Determination + Nobility = Valor
- Determination + Ingenuity = Scheming
- Determination + Spirituality = Eloquence
- Perception + Nobility = Diplomacy
- Perception + Ingenuity = Manipulation
- Perception + Spirituality = Theology
Both of the stats add together to make the last stat. If you have 4 Determination and 3 Nobility you will end up with 7 Valor.
As you can see, the most important statistics for each path is derived from both Determination, Perception and the path specific statistic. For instance:
If im going for a nobleman path and want to maximise my starting stats, I would want to go for equal amounts of Determination and Perception in the first chapter, and then in the second chapter go for Nobility skillups. This will give me the biggest results for Valor and Diplomacy.
For completeness, here is the statistics each path focuses on:
- Valor and Diplomacy
- Eloquence and Theology
- Scheming and Manipulation
Recommended for You
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – Personality Guide
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – How to Get Max Possible Stats (Chapter 3: Youth)
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – Pro-Tips About Stat Distribution and Relationship Checks
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante – Useful Tips and Tricks