Before you play the Gujian 3 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The game has "acts" that will end certain side quest availability. Once teleportation is unlocked you can visit all levels and check the over-world map for any available side-quests as indicated by an icon. When the Notice Boards refill with quests that's a sign to check other levels for any side-quest NPCs
- The research mini-game has a questions aspect where you are expected to know or guess details about the process. Look up a research guide as some of the questions are extremely vague or translated poorly enough to be unclear
- You can trigger a pact boss to spawn by returning to old areas and fighting the area monsters, your UI might also alert you to their presence
- The first combat ability has a 2nd upgrade that restores health when attacking. It makes health management much easier for most of the game.
- The steam version won't auto-detect a controller, you have to use the KB+M to go to the options menu and select gamepad as the option.