Tips on how to get the most out of your start and to avoid costly mistakes.
Beginners Tips and Tricks
Character creation: Pick +STR to go Warrior first, which is the easiest class to level.
Start off as a warrior. Archer for the second character and lastly a mage. For the first 3 characters, you want to have all 3 classes since you cannot delete characters or change classes.
- Warriors focuses on mining (STR stat).
- Archer focuses on forge.
- Mage focuses on wood (WIS stat).
- First go to the forge and click on “produce” tab. Then click on the produce button to start making thread
- Buy a couple of points to upgrade and put into either speed or capacity depending on your play
- Craft a spear as fast you can since it hits multiple monsters, which means faster killing
- Focus on completing the main quest to get easy XP and equipment
- Do as many of the easy quests as you can before you idle the first time
- Skip the 100 log quest until later, since leveling is a higher priority
- Prioritize monster materials for EQ before quesst
- Buy bag, skill reset piece (only 1x/day)
- Buy stones to add stats on EQ
- Get stamps, rings, storage chests when you have money
- Equip on Codex > Card page
- Rare drops or from gem shop
- Unlock from pig
- Are account wide buffs and can be bought from stores or are rare drops
- Can be upgraded with money and increase caps with items
- Unlock by buying the chisel from store
- Are character based buffs and can be bought from stores or are rare drops
- Can be upgraded with turning in more statues
- Save most of them, since you will be crafting your gear and turning in quests.
- Level mining to Lv.4 and get only enough for your EQ to start.
- 10 logs for the quest and only enough for EQ
Warrior Talent Build ~Lv.35
- Basic Talent Tree
- Sharpened Axe 50
- Wisdom (scale with accuracy)
- Gilded Sword 40
- Meat Shank 20
#Wisdom (enough to hit 100%) > Sharpened Axe > Gilded Sword > Meat Shank
- Warrior Talent Tree
- Power Strike 1
- Whirl 1
- Firmly Grasp It 1
- Big Stick 100
# 1 to each active skill > Big Stick
*Info referenced from Idleon Companion
- Make new characters as soon as you can
- Idle on the activity you want before you exit (mining, killing mobs on a map)
- Have enough defense for 0 or -1 per hit to idle in an area
- Upgrade equipment as soon as you can
Gem shop recommendations
- Infinity Hammer
- Daily Minigame Plays
- Bag and storage space for packrats
- Daily Teleports for those tired of running
- Lava Supporter Pack (Trailblazer gives +20% xp from monsters)
Recommended for You
- None Found