Just a quick and mostly useless guide on how to get the achievements.
How to Obtain All Achievements
Making It Easier!
- Most achievements are unlockable in any prestige levels, so if you're having a hard time, just turn the prestige levels down!
- Also, probably do one achievement at a time.
- And keep in mind that most of these are very luck-based.
- Win a combat by playing only item cards.
This one is not as hard as it seems. If you're in for this achievement, you better kill some people, they drop items and that is what you will be using. it will be way easier to get this achievement if you're in a somewhat easy early-game battle with allies or pets, that way you can just skip the turns where you don't have items to use.
Also, a very easy way to get this achievement is when there is a desolate battlefield with loot. there will probably be some powerful items there, and the better the items the higher chance you have at encountering some monsters, just use the items you got to kill them and skip the other turns where you don't have items to use, you'll probably not die.
Perks like "Handy" will also help a bunch.
Try to find Social Boons that help with using items.
- Killing Heavy Laborers will give you an item that doubles the damage of your next attack
- Killing Idri or maxing friendship with her will give you RPGs
- Killing Spree can give Makeshift Daggers (applies wound to enemies). Will buff the allies or pets' damage.
- Beat the campaign without installing any grafts or assigning any perks.
Use Social Boons, Card Synergies and Pets to your advantage. That's pretty much it... no real secret.
- Complete the campaign or brawl without upgrading any cards.
Use Perks, Grafts, Social Boons and Pets to your advantage... yeah... there's no real single way to do it, you just kinda do it...
Cards still synergize with other cards and grafts so it's not that hard.
- Win any campaign or brawl with 7 or less cards in your battle deck.
Remove battle cards by talking to Rake whenever possible, Upgrade cards to get the Destroy effect. getting the Bargaining social boon helps with removing cards, and being friends with Rake too. Some quest rewards will have a "remove battle card" option.
Keep in mind that just simply having 7 cards doesn't grant you the achievement, in order to get the achievement you need to win the game.
The hard part is gettting to 7 cards, but once you're there having less cards is better than you may think. stacking power or bleed becomes easier, most synergies become better.
The Bargaining Social Boon comes from maxing friendship with Dockhands like Brash, Krog, Cwoki and Minfen. also, IT STACKS, it's a very good social boon in general.
Fist o' Bricks
- Apply 100 or more damage with a single hit.
There are some ways to do this, power stacking or combo stacking.
You can build a combo deck and use the card Haymaker in order to do the most damage possible.
You can also use the card "Terrorize" against enemies that constantly replace their allies. The obvious one being Bossbit, who calls 4 Feral Autodogs with 8 HP each (the exact card damage) every few rounds. Other bosses like (i may be wrong about these) Shroog and Flead Queen have similar mechanics but are harder to execute this [Terrorize gives 3 power per enemy killed!].
This one is very specific though, probably try the combo one!
Also: there is an item card called Worker's Glove that doubles the damage of your next attack, and is dropped by Heavy Laborers like Gnak, Erbla, Chake, Gura. this will probably help you on your journey but i'm pretty sure it doesn't stack.
Alternatively, you can follow Sakura's steps and do 700 DMG with Smith:
700+ damage, 99 power, 15+ stacks of masochist and a whole lot of turns required for this
- Gain 99 Defense in battle.
You can build a combo deck and use the card Shoulder Roll to get a lot of defense, you will also regain the combo you used next turn so just keep stacking it until you get 99!
There is also a surprising amount of Grafts and Social Boons that help with combo/defense.
There is an Unique Battle Graft in brawls called Merged Glass that cuts defense in half instead of removing it in the end of the enemy's turn, very useful!
- Incept 99 Doubt upon a single opponent.
- A good set of Exploit Weakness cards with Doubt Inception cards will do (probably).
- I didn't manage to do this one but I do believe if you stack it as hard as you can before you start duplicating them you'll probably get it.
- Also luck-based, hard to be forced.
- Get 20 people to love you in campaign or brawl.
- Use Perks to help with friendship, always choose whichever option makes people like you more in quests, try not to kill people.
- Prioritize getting Shills so you can buy people's love. some people's love cost less than others, prioritize buying their love.
- If you're in for this achievement, care less about synergies and more about making 20 people love you, you'll get it eventually.
You can use the Bargaining social boon in order to reduce the cost of drinks!
The Bargaining Social Boon comes from maxing friendship with Dockhands like Brash, Krog, Cwoki and Minfen. It reduces most costs by 20 Shills and also, it stacks, it's a very good social boon in general.
- Get 20 people to hate you in campaign or brawl.
Killing members of a group will make other people from that same group hate you, try to kill members in all groups so all people will hate you, if you kill too many you'll have more dead people than haters, and that's not good. Make quest choices that make people hate you, etc...
- Beat any brawl on maximum prestige.
To The Oshnudrome!
- Win any campaign in under 30 minutes (Aka any speedrun).
Max negotiation and battle speed, skip thru dialogue, dont care about useless stuff, minimum prestige makes it easier. Good luck.
- Defeat a boss without playing any attack cards.
Try having the most allies possible, use non-attack cards, perks, etc to your favor
- Complete the campaign or brawl with all your cards and grafts upgraded.
Use Perks, make sure not to get new cards and grafts by late game because you're probably not going to be able to upgrade them.