- Pick Up Coins Achievements
- Coins Per Second Achievements
- Total Coins Achievements
- Rubies Achievements
- Enemies Slayed Achievements
- Bow Achievements
- Portal Achievements
- Boost Achievements
- Upgrades Achievements
- Quests Achievements
- Playtime Achievements
- In-Game Achievements
- 100 Slayer Points
- And Beyond
- Random But Not Random
- Nice Jump
Pick Up Coins Achievements
The yellow coins are the starting piece used as money and to get these achievements, you’ll have to collect them individually. They are above to 1/3 from the screen and to get, you’ll have to jump until you get the magnet upgrades.
- Ten Coins – Pick up 10 coins.
- Hundred Coins – Pick up 100 coins.
- Thousand Coins – Pick up 1,000 coins.
- 5K Coins – Pick up 5,000 coins.
- 10K Coins – Pick up 10,000 coins.
- 50K Coins – Pick up 50,000 coins.
- 100K Coins – Pick up 100,000 coins.
Coins Per Second Achievements
These achievements works based on your current CpS, so a big boost from random boxes can get you these achievements a bit earlier than you otherwise would. Your slayed souls increases the CpS after ascending.
- A Loan – Get 10K coins per second.
- A Public Work – Get 100M coins per second.
- A Continent Income – Get 1Qa coins per second.
- A Galactic Income – Get 1Sx coins per second.
- A Hypercumulus Income – Get 1Oc coins per second.
- Surreal Income – Get 1De coins per second.
- Divine Income – Get 10De coins per second.
- Negative Income – Get 100Ud coins per second.
- Too Much Income – Get 100Td coins per second.
Total Coins Achievements
These are for the total value of your coins.
- 10 Thousands – Get 10K coins.
- One Stick – Get 1M coins.
- 1 Trillion – Get 1T coins.
- 1 Quintillion – Get 1Qi coins.
- 1 Septillion – Get 1Sp coins.
- 1 Nonillion – Get 1No coins.
- 1 Undecillion – Get 1Ud coins.
- 1 Tredecillion – Get 1Td coins.
- 1 Quindecillion – Get 1Qd coins.
There is a coin upgrade called Rubbies that gives you 5% chance of spawning a ruby instead of a coin. A Ruby has a value of 15 Coins.
- Indidle Jones – Pick up 150 rubies.
- Scarlet Master – Pick up 1,000 rubies.
Enemies Slayed Achievements
Pass though the creatures and your character you kill with sword. Further ahead, you can buy a upgrade from the ascension tree to unlock the bow.
- 100 Slayed – Slay 100 enemies.
- 500 Slayed – Slay 500 enemies.
- 1,000 Slayed – Slay 1,000 enemies.
- 5,000 Slayed – Slay 5,000 enemies.
- 10,000 Slayed – Slay 10,000 enemies.
- 25,000 Slayed – Slay 25,000 enemies.
- 50,000 Slayed – Slay 50,000 enemies.
The ability to use the Bow is unlocked through the ascension upgrade Sacred Book of Projectiles. Once the Sacred Book of Projectiles is unlocked, you can fire arrows by jumping again while in the air.
- Bow Novice – Slay 100 enemies with the bow.
- Bow Pro – Slay 10,000 enemies with the bow.
Into the Horde event from the random box, you can easily kill more than 8. Upgrades that increases spawn rate can help getting the achievement outside this event.
- One Arrow Eight Kills – Kill 8 enemies with one single arrow.
You can teleport to new areas from 8 to 8 hours and decrease this limit with ascension upgrades. Stage bonus portals counts to these achievements.
- Where Am I? – Go through a portal for the first time.
- Wraith – Go through a portal 100 times.
The boost ability can be bought for 75 coins. The Slayer’s Boost ability allows you to run at a 3.5x speed for 10 seconds, during which the speed slows back to normal over the duration. The base cooldown for boosting is 30 seconds. With both max speed increase upgrades, the boosts causes the Slayer to run at 4.25x speed. This also extends the duration of the Boost to 13 seconds.
- Sonic The Hedgehog – Use the boost 100 times.
- Gotta Go Fast – Use the boost 250 times.
- Idle Slayer & KNUCKLES – Use the boost 500 times.
- Super Sonic – Use the boost 1,000 times.
- Faster Than 88 MPH – Use the boost 2,500 times.
- Light Speed – Use the boost 5,000 times.
- Superluminal – Use the boost 10,000 times.
The next achievement requires the Cheap Cooldown ascension upgrade and the Frenzy Random event to decrease the boost cooldown quickly enough.
- Boosted Boost – Use the boost while using the boost.
These are from upgrades bought from the green upper arrow.
- Upgrades III – Have a total of 50 upgrades in one ascension.
- Upgrades VIII – Have a total of 200 upgrades in one ascension.
Press the Buy All Available button when you have money to buy 25 upgrades at once.
- I’ll Take Everything – Buy 25 upgrades all at once.
There are normal upgrades that unlocks new quests that range from killing certain enemies to collecting coins, rubies or emeralds for a specific number. After reaching the number, claim the quest to receive a in-game reward and these achievements.
- Quests Slayer I – Claim 4 quests.
- Quests Slayer II – Claim 8 quests.
- Quests Slayer III – Claim 15 quests.
These achievements are tracking the days from where you started playing.
- Welcome Back! – Play the game for 2 days.
- Not Idling – Play the game for 7 days.
- The Importance of Being Idle – Play the game for 14 days.
There are 413 in-game achievements and only 65 from these are Steam achievements. Click on the bag and on the 3 dots from the right menu and on the achievements button to see the in-game achievements. Some achievements are hidden.
- Easy Task – Unlock 50 achievements.
- Collector – Unlock 100 achievements.
- The Completionist – Unlock 150 achievements.
- Achieve The Impossible – Unlock 200 achievements.
100 Slayer Points
Get a lifetime total of 100 Slayer Points. How to get in the And Beyond achievement section.
- 100 Slayer Points – Get a lifetime total of 100 Slayer Points.
The Slayer’s first ascension can be made when enough Souls are gathered for 20 Slayer Points (SP). Souls are gained after unlocking the Souls Flask and Soul Gatherer. The number of Souls needed for one SP is equal to 12+LifetimeSlayerPoints x 4. In other words, the cost for each SP is 4 more than the previous, and the first costs 12 Souls. Souls are gained by killing Enemies.
- And Beyond – Ascend for the first time.
Random But Not Random
Random Boxes can be unlocked for 100 Coins and spawn every 30-120 seconds. Hitting them from the bottom will trigger a random event. Silver and Purple specials boxes counts to total.
- Random But Not Random – Trigger 500 Random Boxes
Jump on top of a random box then jump off of it.
- Nice Jump – Jump high.
Be the first to comment