How to get every single achievement in the game.
Other Heat Signature Guides:
- How to Kill Armour / Shield Guards with Starter Gear.
- How to Beat Every Single Difficult Assassination Mission.
End of an Era
Retire Sader Fiasco
Complete a practice mission
- Tip: Complete the tutorial mission
Complete a Hard (or harder) mission
Complete an Audacious (or harder) mission
Complete a Mistake mission
- Tip: Harder difficulties unlock as you progress through the game and unlock more stations.
Complete a Ghost Clause
Complete a Bloodless Clause
Complete an Enigma Clause
Complete a Silence Clause
Complete a Pacifist Clause
Complete a theft without being seen or harming anyone
Only The Guilty
Complete an assassination mission without harming any other crew
- Tip: Just like difficulties, clauses unlock as you progress through the game, liberating stations.
- Tip: Clause restrictions do not apply to the target, if there's one. So yes, you can do a Pacifist Assassination mission.
Complete your personal mission
- Tip: You can unlock your personal mission by talking to Sader Fiasco and paying around 200 creds.
Rescue one of your own characters
Rescue a friend's character
- Tip: In order to rescue a character, you gotta let them be captured first. Just enter a mission, activate an alert and let the time run out.
- Tip: Your captured characters can be rescued by your Steam friends as well.
Retire as a Living Legend
- Tip: You become a Living Legend once you unlock three to four space stations. At this point, you'll notice on the mission description that you're getting less than 100% Liberation score because you're way too famous. When that happens, retire to get this achievement.
Find an item that belonged to a Steam friend's character
- Tip: Once you retire, you can leave an item as a heirloom. Those itens can be randomly found in boxes throughout the game.
Liberate a station
- Tip: You can liberate stations by doing jobs and "inspiring" other people to defect to your group. Once you did enough, liberations will become available at the Strategy Map, above the mission selector.
The Fiasco Reckoning
Completely eliminate a faction from the galaxy
- Tip: To eliminate a faction from the galaxy, you need to conquer every single one of their stations. This might take a while.
Talk to Fiasco after liberating every Stronghold
- Tip: This ends the game and all your progress. Leave this one for last.
Cauldron of Stars
Start a new galaxy
Delete a Galaxy
- Tip: You can have up to three galaxies at once, so don't worry about your progress.
Cause a guard to shoot themselves by Swapping with them
Take someone out with a melee attack less than 0.5 seconds after Sidewinding
Kill someone with a Shortblade within 1 second of killing someone with a Longblade
Crash a shield
Living in a Bubble
Reflect a bullet with an emergency shield
Deliver an assassination target alive
Cause a guard with a subverted shield to shoot themselves
Cause a sentry to shoot a guard by subverting it
- Tip: Subverter beams makes things work the opposite way they should. Shields reflect the insides, sentries shoot friends, and so on.
Acquire a keycard while Visiting
Use a second Visitor before the first returns you
A Weight Lifted
Be rescued from your captor by the Visitor
- Tip: Visitors are teleporters that return you to where you started after a certain amount of time. This happens even if you're unconscious or have been captured.
One Careful Owner
Complete a Hijack mission in a Warzone
- Tip: This one is tricky. Aside from the randomness of finding a Hijack + Warzone mission, you gotta be fast enough to clean the ship before it gets attacked.
- Bigger ships are easier to Hijack in Warzones - most of the time, the attacking ship just gives up halfway.
- Prioritize the enemies near the front of the ship, since attacking ships usually start shooting your back.
Outside the Box
Complete an Assassinate mission without entering the ship
- In order to get this achievement, you should complete the mission without even docking your pod.
- The easy way to get this achievement is to enter an Assassination mission, hijack a different ship and use it to bombard your target. You can fire missiles with the right button while flying the ship.
- You can also get this achievement by getting a Brick and throwing it against the ship until the target dies.
Knock a Capture target through a window
- Tip: This is a tricky one. You have to make the target's body break a window. The only way I found to make this happen is to get on a Capture mission where the target is armored, trick him into a windowed room and then hammer him onto the window until it breaks.
White Knuckle Extraction
Catch a Rescue target in your pod while they're suffocating in space
- Tip: Jump through a broken window while carrying your Rescue target, then use your pod to get both of you. Rescue targets suffocate faster, so grab them first.
Find a unique item
- Tip: This is totally random. Just keep playing.
Knock yourself out with a wrench you threw
- Tip: You can throw things by pressing T. Then use a Sidewinder, a Swapper or a Visitor to teleport yourself in front of the wrench.
- I couldn't verify it myself, but some people have reportedly unlocked this achievement by throwing a wrench at a window and being sucked into space.
Save someone with the Offworld Angel
Break a ship with the Foundry Brick
Pass through a ship's vision undetected in the Sovereign Coldfire
Teleport to an airlock with the Glitcher's Tick
- Tip: The Angel, the Brick, the Coldfire and the Tick are exclusive pods of each of the factions in the game. You can unlock them by liberating stations at the Strategy Map, and then buying them at the Pod Shop.
- Tip: The Angel lets you easily grab people floating in space. While flying the pod, get near your target and press Use (E) to pull them towards you.
- Tip: The Brick lets you open holes in ships by ramming into them. Just... fly very fast into the enemy ship. You can dock in open holes, which makes it very convenient for difficult missions in big ships where your objective is as far as possible from the starting airlocks - just ram the helm!
- Tip: The Coldfire is a stealth ship. It cannot be detected by the enemy ship's searchlights, or by the heat signature radars that some very big ships may have.
- Tip: The Tick lets you instantly snap to an airlock without all the hassle of manouvering. While flying the pod near a ship, just press Use (E) to teleport to the airlock.
Objects in Space
Board a ship without docking your pod
Make it to a station after your pod has been destroyed
- Tip: The easiest way to unlock these two is to do the Defector mission in Coldrock Haven (where you start the game.) You'll start in space with no pod, and will have to maneuver yourself to the enemy ship using your shotgun.
Out of Gas
Dock at a friendly station while on emergency fuel
- Tip: To get on emergency fuel, let your pod be hit by a ship by flying on their flashlights. You'll have a limited amount of fuel to get to a station and have it repaired.