This guide includes a list of presents, how to get them, and their effects.
Note that “spoiler-free” refers to the list of presents.
List of Presents
There are a total of 143 presents in the game. To avoid spoilers, the list below is incomplete.
Aim to give at least a Good present for the Free Time Events.
The blue-colored presents in the list are used for these events.
- No. 28 Nail Brush: Talk to Tsumugi near the Girls Bathroom the morning after attempting Death Road of Despair.
- No. 78 Everywhere Parasol: Talk to Tenko in the Entrance Hall after unlocking all the new locations. Be careful not to use the Ancient Passport last.
- No. 62 Commerative Medal Set: Talk to Miu in the Courtyard the morning after the 4th Free Time.
- No. 111 Gun of Man’s Passion: Talk to Himiko in front of the school entrance the morning after the 1st Free Time.
- No. 113 Dark Belt: Talk to Himiko in front of the school entrance the morning after the 1st Free Time.
- No. 112 Pure-White Practice Sword: Talk to Kaito in the Courtyard the morning after the 3rd Free Time.
Where / How to Get the Presents
- The peach-colored presents can only be bought from the casino.
- The other presents are bought from the Monomono Machine.
- Presents No. 114 to 128 are unlocked by completing a character’s Free Time Events.
- Presents No. 133 to 140 are unlocked through story progression.
- Present No. 141 is unlocked by completing all characters’ Free Time Events.
- Presents No. 96, 142 and 143 can be bought from the casino after finishing the game.
Recommended for You
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – Hidden Monokumas (Chapter 6)
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – How to Get an Extra Scene (Chapter 1)
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – Hidden Monokumas (Chapter 5)
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – How to Get an Extra Scene (Chapter 2)
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony – All Hangout Skills