A guide on the upgrades and strategy needed to survive and get 40 warp explosions.
Divide by Zero Achievement Guide
Disclaimer! This will take a bit and you will likely be over level 35 by the time you unlock this achievement.
Goal – Cause 40 warp explosions.
Starting Equipment and Strategy
- Weapon – Blades
- Body – Engineer
- Shield – Warp
You will be breaking your sheild a lot whether you like it or not. It is best to grab hull upgrades like Force Armor and Reactive Armor. since you will be breaking your sheild, why not weaponize it? grab sheild recharge upgrades along with Volatile Shields. you wont need much else then that since the amount of shield bursts happening at once is going to do lots of damage.
The only way to even get that many warp shields is with constructs.
Do not take any upgrades that will disable you from firing your main weapon!
- Shielded Contructs (construct)
- Advanced Engineering (contruct)
- Drones (construct)
- Loaded Mines (construct)
- Minefield (construct)
- Splinter (weapon)
- Volley (weapon)
- Fusillade (weapon)
- Efficency (hull/shields)
- Regeneration (hull)
- Regenerative Shields (shield)
- Force Armor (hull)
- Absorption (hull)
- Shield Cooldown (shield)
- Volatile Shields (sheilds)
- Flash Sheilding (Shields)
- Rocket Drones (drones)
- Overclock (turret)
- War Machine (turret)
- Discord (Wild Mod)
My full upgrade list
- Blades destroy enemy projectiles, if your getting overwhelmed, throw your blades and clear a path!
- Prioritize enemies with lasers or things that go through your your sheild.
- Blades can reach behind obsticals like that red black hole boss’ orbs and the front sheilded mine enemies. use your blades to help your contructs.
- Keep your drones by your side, you dont have a personal sheild, so use them as one.
Recommended for You
- None Found