How to get all the achievements for Ghosts of Miami.
Correctly answering the questions means all three correct in the same playthrough. You may have to restart from Case #1 to reset dating statuses.
Que No Se Rompa la Noche
Spend the night at Luci's place
Choose to spend the night with Luci during Case #1
Edge of Seventeen
You found Grace Woon, but you can't save her from herself.
Correctly answer the questions about Grace's location: Trevor / drugs / under the highway
It's up to you to find Melanie Scrader's killer
Correctly(?)* answer John (Liberty City, brunettes, Coral Gables)
*I got this on the first try even though I'm sure I got an answer wrong
Eye of the Tiger
Knock one out of the park with Ethan
Go on Ethan's special surprise date during Case #3(?)
You and Vanessa hunt down the Doll Collector
Ask Richard to go on the stakeout with you, choose "Not today" when he returns the call
You saved Janet Lessig from the Doll Collector
Correctly answer the questions about Janet's abductor: basement, no windows / film canisters / prom date
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Dance with Janet at the Bankside
Successfully earn all of Janet's affection points and invite her to dinner
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Girls night with Tala and Luci!
Successfully earn all of Tala's affection points and invite her to dinner
Head Over Heels
You've experienced all five dates at the Bankside
Go on a date with each character after earning enough affection points for them (dating Luci as a default because you haven't courted anyone in particular doesn't count)
Start a new kind of life with Ethan
Successfully earn all of Ethan's affection points; at the hospital, choose to spend your life with Ethan (game end)
Livin' on a Prayer
You've got each other, and that's a lot.
Successfully earn all of Janet's affection points; at the hospital, choose to spend your life with Janet (game end)
Your Kiss is on My List
Wish Tala a happy graduation
Successfully earn all of Tala's affection points; at the hospital, choose to spend your life with Tala (game end)
Don't You (Forget About Me)
Lucho Castillo y Marquez is safe, thanks to you.
Correctly pursue the kidnapper: follow directly / south / marina; fail to earn enough affection from any other person, or turn them down at the hospital
Dust in the Wind
Share a drink with Big Vanessa and Auntie
Go to The Cannery during Case #4 and choose "Have a drink"
In spite of it all, you'll keep fighting.
--- automatic in Case #4 when you fail to earn enough affection from anyone?
Enjoy the Silence
Kill some time at the beach
Choose to go to the beach during Case #5
Take some time off with Richard
Choose "Richard" when asked who appears during the final scene; choose to give up the case and spend your life with Richard
Search the world for Richard
Choose "Richard" when asked who appears during the final scene; choose to continue the case(?) and seek out Richard
Join forces with Luci; take on the world.
Choose "Luci" when asked who appears during the final scene, choose "I want to work"
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Unlocked all of the romantic endings
Get all the good endings (Toda la Vida doesn't count)
Toda la Vida
Get one last embrace from Luci
Choose "Both" after completing "Blue Monday" and "Ay Amor"
Never Gonna Give You Up
Unlocked every entry in the case notebook
Trigger all of the clues (just choose every possible option, see Contacts and Clues sections for specifics)
You're offered romance, and you turned it down.
--- successfully get all affection points but choose to pursue the case while at the hospital
--- avoid getting any affection
Note: Must be done with Tala/Ethan/Janet, as Luci/Richard will not go to the hospital. I have not been able to unlock this one regardless of whether I "pass" or "fail" the case.
- Amrita Singh: Talk to the FBI Profiler in either Case #3 or Case #4
- Angelique: Find a contact at South Shore in Case #4
- Auntie: Go to Liberty City in Case #2
- Big Vanessa: Go to The Cannery in Case #2
- Buddy Bailey: Meet the flyover pilot, Buddy Bailey in Case #4
- Detective Harris: Report a Missing Person in Case #1
- Don: Have dinner with Luci in Case #2
- Ethan Brown: Check the hospitals in Case #1 or pick up the hospital files in Case #2 (?)
- Georgia: automatic in Case #2
- Janet Lessig: Find Melanie's Apartment in Case #2
- Jed Powers: Visit the Boardwalk in Case #1 or (?)
- Lucho: automatic in Case #4
- Luci Escobar: Visit Luci in Case #1
- Marcy Ling: Visit the high school in Case #1
- Mickey Martínez: Visit Mickey at the docks in Case #1
- Mrs. Woon: automatic in Case #1
- Richard: Visit Mickey at the docks in Case #1
- Ramón Benítez: automatic in Case #4
- Tala: Visit the high school in Case #1
- Trevor: Visit Luci in Case #1
General hints about where to get the clues... I haven't reset my game to go back and find exactly where the clues were triggered (as they permanently save to your notebook, they only trigger once, even if you play through again), but you can get an idea how to find them.
- Preppy kids/highway in Overtown: Talk to Richard
- Jed Powers: Talk to Marcy/Tala
- Grace was dating Trevor: Talk to Marcy/Tala
- Grace is young and vulnerable: Talk to Trevor
- Grace used to love the Boardwalk: Talk to Mrs. Woon (automatic?)
- Students dealing drugs: Talk to Tala
- The hospital had an increase in teen muggings: Talk to Ethan
- Jed Powers seems sketchy: Talk to Tala/Trevor
- Check out Melanie's apartment
- Interrogate Auntie about sketchy jobs
- Find out about The Cannery
- Check out Melanie's apartment (read her mail)
- Brunettes missing: Check Liberty City a second time
- Luci gave Melanie her first hit of cocaine (automatic)
- Melanie was last seen in Liberty City
- Melanie was associated with Overtown and Liberty City: Report a missing person
- Artistic photos
- The Doll Collector had a troubled past: Talk to the FBI Profiler
- Red Chevy: Look for the witness in Liberty City
- The Doll Collector gave victims drugs: check the hospital files?/ask Ethan?
- Janet didn't have any identification: Investigate The Cannery, check Janet's "bedroom"
- Janet had a brunette wig: Investigate The Cannery, check the makeup stations
- Hospital records
- Tala has a lead: ask Tala to do investigating at the school/call The Cannery
- Talk to Jed/Luci
- The hospital or the police would intercept smuggled persons
- How would Luís communicate with the shore?
- Ask Luci about smuggling: Ask Luci for help
- Ramón isn't who he appears to be: Look into Ramón Benítez
- Janet said that Auntie might know something: Go to The Cannery, have a drink
- Why smuggle someone when you have so many resources? Go to The Cannery, have a drink (don't see Buddy Bailey)