This is going to be my full walkthrough on the map ‘Ski Resort’ whether it’d be perks, weapons, easter eggs and so on.
Spawn Area – In here, you will find Quick Revive, a mystery box location, a GobbleGum machine as well as Rack 9 and IA2 wall buys.
Ski Lodge – You get here by opening the door to the lodge from the spawn area. In here, you will find a buildable bench, Double Tap Root Beer 2.0, Skis as well as a XMC wall buy.
Secret Room – To open this area, you must interact with a Green Book in a shelf at the top floor of the Ski Lodge, then a secret door will open on your right side, there is a Snowglobe that you must interact with to start the Main Quest. (A message appears when you are in front of the book that says “???”)
Tube Park – You get here by opening the door at the top of the Ski Lodge. There is a GobbleGum machine, Snow Blower trap, a mystery box location, Skis, Stamin’ Up as well as the AK74u wall buy.
Chairlift Support – You get here by going the other way from spawn by the Chairlift. In here, you will find Electric Cherry, Skis, a mystery box location and a Tac 19 wall buy.
Pine Cove – This is the next area you open to no matter which way from spawn you took. Here, you will find Speed Cola, Skis, a mystery box location as well as Claymores and M16 wall buys.
Village – Here, you will find Juggernog, a GobbleGum machine, a buildable bench as well as Bowie Knife and KVK 99m wall buys.
Gondola Station – You will arrive at this area by walking all the way up the hill after reaching the Village. In here, you will find Mule Kick, Escalator trap and a mystery box location. Another part of the station can be accessed if you have skis equipped where PhD Flopper will be at as well as the slope where you will ski down to the spawn area or Pack-a-Punch.
Pack-a-Punch – You must ski down the slope from the Gondola Station to the left side to access Pack-a-Punch.
- M1911 – 0 points, Starting pistol
- Rack 9 – 500 points, Spawn Area
- IA2 – 600 points, Spawn Area
- Claymores – 1000 points, Pine Cove
- XMC – 1200 points, Ski Lodge
- AK74u – 1200 points, Tube Park
- M16 – 1200 points, Pine Cove
- KVK 99m – 1200 points, Village
- Tac 19 – 1500 points, Chairlift Support
- Bowie Knife – 3000 points, Village
- Ballistic Knife – 950 points, mystery box
- Volk – 950 points, mystery box
- NV4 – 950 points, mystery box
- MTAR-X – 950 points, mystery box
- Oni Dual Wield – 950 points, mystery box
- Karma 45 – 950 points, mystery box
- OSA – 950 points, mystery box
- RW1 – 950 points, mystery box
- SNG – 950 points, mystery box
- MORS – 950 points, mystery box
- HAMR – 950 points, mystery box
- Chain Saw – 950 points, mystery box
- Erad – 950 points, mystery box
- Ray Gun – 950 points, mystery box
- Ray Gun Mark 2 – 950 points, mystery box
- GKZ-45 Mk 3 – 950 points, mystery box
- Gersch Devices – 950 points, mystery box
Quick Revive – 500 points (Solo) / 1500 points (Co-op), Spawn Area
Double Tap Root Beer 2.0 – 2000 points, Ski Lodge
Stamin’ Up – 2000 points, Tube Park
Electric Cherry – 2000 points, Chairlift Support
PhD Flopper – 2000 points, Gondola Station
Juggernog – 2500 points, Village
Speed Cola – 3000 points, Pine Cove
Mule Kick – 4000 points, Gondola Station
Main easter egg
1. Open the secret room in the Ski Lodge by finding the ??? message on the book shelf and press it:
A room will open near it:
And you will find a snowglobe which you must pick up:
2. A soul ring will now spawn at the bottom of the Ski Lodge.
You must fill it with souls whilst standing in the circle or ring(The Zombies do not need to be inside of the circle, just the players. There will be a blue border on your screen, telling you that you can kill).
There will be other soul rings to fill in the following locations after you complete this one (in this order):
- At the Tube Park, in front of the bench near the Snow Blower trap
Zombie Bells song
1. Press F on the teddy bears in the following locations:
- In the Chairlift Support area
- In the Village on the bench near Juggernog
- In the Gondola Station on a bench just below the very top of the station