Here’s how to get the best result (and according achievement) for each chapter.
Picking the following lines will let you get the best outcome for each chapter:
Chapter #1: Girl on Street
- “Approach directly in front.”
- “I just saw you and wanted to let you know you look very elegant.”
- “You do most of the talking.”
- “Ask what she does for a living, because she looks artistic.”
- “Ask her name, then say it’s your name, too.” or “Introduce yourself”
- “Sell her on one of your hobbies.”
- “Programmer, and be passionate about it.” or “Programmer, but switch to talking about life philosophy.”
- “Not too often, but when I like the look of someone and I’m single, why not?”
- “Listen, I have a few minutes, why don’t we grab a coffee.”
Chapter #2: Two Girls in Bar
- Ask them if they are talking about you? If they say no, then ask why not. or “Ask them to help you choose a present for your friend.”
- Thank them for the advice and ask their names. (Only if you asked about the present.)
- Compliment her on choosing tough subjects.
- Do the best friends” test on them.” or “Ask which of them is the leader.”
- Be playful about how it’s a little incongruent.
- Give slightly more attention to the one you like.
- Say that it’s sweet and that people with pets are generally more caring.
- Get physical by checking her muscles.
- Do the Strawberry fields” routine.”
- Say it’s great that she doesn’t work and that you are jealous.
- Ask if the girl you like is a good girl.
- Ask if she is going to marry him.
- Ask if he would mind you two talking.
- Find out their plans for later and whether they live together etc.
- Tell the girl that you’d really like to take her out and involve her friend. or “Suggest hanging out all together and take the number.”
Chapter #3: Club / Dance Floor
- Non-verbally open by catching her attention.
- Quickly introduce yourself and continue dancing.
- Dance closer to her.
- Suggest you go get a drink. or “Ask if she wants to sit down – because she must be tired from dancing in heels.”
- Tell her you don’t like smoking but it’s her choice.
- Honest response.
- Say that you get too much attention from girls as it is. Sixpack would just be overkill.
- Connect on it and compliment her.
- Ask the idea behind it.
- Say Yes, you got me, I’m super, ultra gay” as you touch her up.”
- Brush her hair back and tell her she has cute little ears. or “Look at her mouth as she is talking.”
- That’s nice of you to say.
- Chill things back down and talk about mundane stuff again.
- Suggest that you leave… or “Say you know somewhere…” or “Suggest going to the afterparty…”
Chapter #4: Girl Sitting in Coffee Shop
- Ask if someone is using that chair… or “Ask her opinion of what to get as a present for your female friend…” or “Tell her you’ve read that book and that he dies in the end.”
- Ask if she minds if you join her for a few minutes?
- Find out about her.
- Find out whether she loves her job or is doing it just for the money.
- Challenge her to explain why this is important. or “Make her feel good about her job.”
- Say it must be annoying, and tell her to ask for a bigger printing allowance.
- Get her to elaborate on what the particularily liked.
- Hold Eye contact and wait for her to speak. or “Say you hate awkward silences.”
- Compliment her on choosing a tough language to learn.
- Talk about how foreigners perceive English people and ask about how people react to her as an American.
- Ask what she likes to do in her free time?
- Ask her plans for the coming week?
- Suggest going hiking together sometime and take her number.
- Quite coldly say goodbye and that you’ll be in touch.
Chapter #5: Friend to Girlfriend
- Tell her you are a little busy this week.
- Say actually it’s understandable and you do the same thing sometimes.
- Look at this girl and comment about how sexy she looks.
- You look fine, that’s not an issue if you are confident.
- Say that you went on a few dates actually and one girl seems really nice.
- Wait a while before answering.
- Respond Sorry. I was busy. Is everything ok?””
- Bring her some wine.
- Commiserate her on her love life and tell her that it’s the right decision and she will be happier.
- Say that yeah it’s quite nice.
- Tickle her.
- Play fight and then kiss.
- Say This is weird.” Then kiss again.”
- Keep making out with her.
- Yes I have one right here.
- That’s strange, I don’t know about this, it might ruin our friendship.
Chapter #6: First Date Alexa
- Be nice about cats and about her.
- Tell her to be dishonest and see if she agrees to check her. or “Recommend that she tell the truth.”
- Joke: I run an obedience school for small pets. Hamsters and gerbils mostly.””
- It’s my calling.
- Nice, it’s hard work but can be interesting…
- Ask if she understood it and explain the key events. or “Playfully tease her for liking that movie.”
- I really don’t have time for movies…
- Ask her where she lives so that she asks you back.
- Arms crossed indicates that she is not yet open to you. This is not a good sign.
- Tell a lame joke and see if she laughs.
- Ask if they have a special bond.
- Say that you like kind people, so ask what she has done for others.
- A few (honest) haven’t met anyone special yet.
- Say that you want a girl who is honest, trustworthy, kind and intelligent.
- Say okay that’s interesting.
- She is feeling attracted to you. This is a good sign.
- Ask what color her eyes are as an excuse to get close.
- I’m having a nice time and I’m really happy we met – lean forward and kiss.
Chapter #7: Direct Day Game
- Approach her from the front.
- I just saw you and wanted to tell you that I think you look really nice. or “I saw you and knew that if I didn’t come over and say “hi” I’d be kicking myself all day.”
- Ask what job she is looking for.
- OK, good luck. I know a few restaurant owners in the city, some of them started as administrators. or “Cool, I hope you get a job somewhere very nice… so you can give me free food.”
- *Pick whatever you want here.*
- Disagree with her.
- Tell her it’s too unhealthy for you. (true)
- I’ll get you lessons. or “That’s a shame.”
- Men are better at everything.
- It’s quite warm today, do you do any outdoor activities?
- Suggest a date based on things she likes and take her number.
- Say you’ll buzz her phone right then and there so she has your number.
- Ask what her schedule is like during the coming week.
- Say okay see you” and leave without smiling.”
Chapter #8: Wingman
- Attractive guy
- Set up code words to use while talking to girls.
- Take $100 from him… or “Tell him that if he doesn’t go and talk to them…”
- Give him the Are you girls male-bashing?” line.” or “Say to use the tried and tested “Engagement opener”.”
- Your friend goes in while you wait a moment.
- One minute.
- Hey mate, so who are these two?
- Give attention to the girl your friend doesn’t like.
- It’s rare to read books these days, well done.
- Tell a story about a time when he really helped you out and why you are best friends.
- Game her to the same extent as if you really liked her.
- Turn your girl away from her friend by moving around to the outside.
- Find out logistics – If they live together, and if they work the next day.
- Tell the friend (your girl) how good they look together and encourage the connection.
- You suggest going somewhere else, persuade your girl to so that she persuades her friend.
Chapter #9: Office
- Now way, you still play Candy Crush…
- Ask what she did at the weekend.
- Disagree and try to convince her.
- Ask about vacation plans and then whom she goes with. or “Talk about property prices then if she rents, and who she lives with.”
- Have that report on my desk at 9am! (playful)
- Want to go to the Shamrock with me and some people from the office tonight?
- I’ve been meaning to start Crossfit, but haven’t found a good one around. Where do you do it?
- Talk about what else you both do outside work for fun.
- Arrange to do one of the things she or you do outside work.
- You need to go to speak to Michelle in HR immediately… or “Let’s take the day off tomorrow and drive to Vegas. (Playful)”
Chapter #10: First Date Kate
- Bar, 8pm.
- Side by side.
- use it as reason to check her muscles.
- Try to get to the bottom of how it makes her feel.
- Get her talking about the best parts of the trip.
- Persuade her that it’s actually quite intelligent.
- Check her pulse.
- Make a joke about how you just need 3-5 minutes. or “Say that must mean she hasn’t been properly satisfied in a long time.”
- Kiss one cheek, then the other, then kiss her.
- Let’s do this again sometime. or “Can I have a goodnight kiss?”
Be the first to comment