Other Lethal League Blaze Guides:
- Beginner’s Guide.
- Speed Scaling.
- Candyman Guide.
- Secret Techniques.
- Secret Taunt Costumes.
- How to Unlock the Grand Slam Achievement.
Please, restart your game before attempting to unlock any costumes. There are bugs that, for whatever reason, prevent costume unlocks when the game has been running for some time.
Get all checkmarks on every node of Story Mode.
This means clearing nodes with limited character choices with all characters.
This also unlocks the achievement The Multiverse.
Clear Arcade with every character.
This also unlocks the achievement Full House.
Clear Blue 4B: The Mayfly of Story Mode without losing any stock.
Old Workbot Frame
Clear Arcade with Switch.
Clear Arcade with Candyman.
Strait jacket Alert
Clear Orange 1: Tests of Story Mode without being scored upon.
Clear Orange 4: Getting Up of Story Mode as Sonata without losing any stock.
Zoot Suit Deluxe
Reach maximum Spark (currency) capacity of 9,999 then complete one match.
L.2 Full Mecha
Clear Green 1: The Offer of Story Mod without losing any stock.
L.2 Full Mecha B
Clear Arcade with Latch without using continues.
This also unlocks the achievement Doombox Slam Dunk.
Domino the Cursed
Spam color change on Dice in any character select menu until it unlocks.
No purchase required. Lucky.
Domino The Blessed
Purchase (not unlock) all of Dice’s other skins/costume.
This includes Noise Clone by reaching level 36.
Clear White 4: The Final Round of Story Mode without losing any stock.
This also unlocks the achievement Clear Skies.
Dark Safety Weapon
Unlock the achievements Clear Skies/Grand Slam;
Clear the Story Mode/Reach 1,000,000 u/s ball speed outside of Training.
Noise Clone Skins
Noise Clones are unlocked through gaining levels, much like gold and shadow skins for the previous Lethal League.
Level – Character
- 11 – Raptor
- 16 – Switch
- 21 – Sonata
- 26 – Latch
- 31 – Candyman
- 36 – Dice
- 41 – Jet
- 46 – Nitro
- 51 – Grid
- 56 – Doombox
To unlock beats, you either purchase stages or complete a number of matches.
- B. Bravo & Lean Rock – Shred | Purchase the stage Central Streets
- Frank Klepacki – Decible | Purchase the stage Scrap Desert
- Bignic – Ruiner | Purchase the stage Workbot Facotry
- zeroSCAR – X | Purchase the stage Paradise Field
- Doctor Lazer – Headbangeren | Complete 400 Matches OR unlock Industrial Outskirts Retro
- Bignic – Scream | Purchase the stage Central Streets OR Complete 200 Matches
- Klau Veen – Ordinary Days | Complete 100 Matches OR unlock Room 21 Retro
Retro Stages are unlocked only by completing a number of matches. Like… A lot of them. They cannot be used online, unfortunately.
Matches – Stage
- 500 – City Streets
- 1000 – State Manufacturing Factory
- 2000 – Underground Sewer System
- 3000 – Room 21 Retro
- 4000 – Hammer Express
- 5000 – Abandoned Pool Retro
- 6000 – Industrial Outskirts