Solution for the six achievements for the Borderlands 2 – DLC.
Other Borderlands 2 Guides:
3 or Bust
Complete the mission “Paradise Found”.
Anyway, Here’s “Firewall”
Activate the Backburner’s firewall.
Chocolate Chip Confirmed
Allow Tiny Tina to arm the moonshot cannon.
This achievement is missable! You have to collect parts for a missile during the quest “Shooting The Moon”. When you finished the missile you get the option to arm it yourself or you can let Tiny Tina arm it. If you arm it yourself, you’ll miss this achievement!
Defeat the Dark Web.
This achievement is missable! While doing the mission “Claptocurrency”, offered by Claptrap, you`ll come to “The Veiny Shaft”. There you`ll encounter some spiderants and one of them is named “Dark Web”. Kill it and get the achievement. Otherwise you`ll miss it!
Equip effervescent-quality gear in all slots (except class mod).
This one is a grinding-achievement. As mentioned in the description, you need to equip in all slots effervescent-quality gear. So happy killing!
- Toothpick (Assault Rifle): The best way to get this gun is by doing the side quest called ‘The Hunt is Vaughn’ which is given by Vaughn (this is the second quest given by him). This will take you to The Burrows where you have to kill worms. Simply keep killing them (don’t pick up the trophies), and this will eventually drop.
- Infection Cleaner (SMG): This has a chance to drop in the Mt. Scarab Research Center off of the enemies known as New Pandora Infectiologist. It has a low drop rate.
- Peak Opener (Torgue Assault Rifle): has a chance to drop from the Haderax chests.
- Nirvana (SMG): has chance to drop during the mission called ‘Spore Chore’.
- Retainer: chance to drop during the mission called ‘The Hunt is Vaughn’.
- Easy Mode: 100% drop rate after defetaing Haderax, the raid boss. It can be found in the chests.
- Mouthwash: this can’t be missed. This is given to you by Lilith as a quest reward at the end of the DLC, when you return to The Backburner after defeating Hector.
- Hard Carry: has a chance to be in the chests after defeating Haderax.
- The Electric Chair: has a chance drop from a story-related boss, Uranus. Uranus can be found in Helios Fallen.
- Antifection: has a chance to drop from a story-related boss, Cassius Leclemaine. His location: Mt. Scarab Research Center.
Defeat Haderax the Invincible.
This achievement is side-mission related. For this achievement you have to defeat Haderax the Invincible. Haderax becomes available after you completed the main storyline. The quest is given by Sir Hammerlock, who is standing next to Moxxis little Bar.
Haderax’s location: Writhing Deep, which is accessible via teleporting to The Burrows.
You have to pay 20 Eridium to fight him. His level:
- Normal Mode: level 40
- True Vault Hunte Mode: level 60
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode: level 75
- His ability: fast, he can regen his HP.
He will regain his health when he is under the ground. Get him quick so he stops regaining health again. For me the achievement unlocked after I defetead him, but other players reported on forums that they got it when they turned in at Sir Hammerlock.
Loot: after defetaing this boss, you will get 4 chests. In the loot there should be around 1-3 rainbow items.
Recommended for You
- Borderlands 2 – Hidden Easter Egg (Ghost) / Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC
- Borderlands 2 – Golden Keys Explained
- Borderlands 2 – Challenges Guide (Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC)
- Borderlands 2 – Cult of the Vault Guide: All Vault Symbols Locations
- Borderlands 2 – SHiFT Codes (June 2022)