Other Borderlands 2/3 Guides:
- E3 2019 VIP and Shift Codes.
- Effervescent Rarity Gear Gibbed Codes.
- Achievement Guide (Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC).
- OP10 Gaige Anarchy Build / UCP and Vanilla Compatible.
- Cult of the Vault Guide: All Vault Symbols Locations.
- BL3 Trailer Secret Shift Code.
- Golden Keys Explained.
- Shift Codes (2019).
Hidden Easter Egg (Ghost)
While i was wandering around the internet for some tutorials on how to get some challenges on the new DLC, i stumbled across a hidden easter egg mini-boss called Ghost.
Particularly the whole easter egg makes a reference to Game of Thrones and John Snow Dog Ghost (I never watched Game of Thrones so i cant confirm that).
How to Do the Easter Egg
- The easter locates right outside the entrance of The Burrows , in this particular place on the map.
- Among reaching it, you'll see a snowy cave to the right with a sword in the middle.
- Interacting with the Sword will cause Ghost to appear out of the walls, Ghost isn't a strong enemy so you can defeat it easily.
- Among killing Ghost, one of its drops will be an relic with the name Winter is Over, (Gives +20% Additional Fire Damage), making a reference again to Game of Thrones.