Guide to get the best possible ending in the game! Spoilers ahead.
I Love You, Colonel Sanders! Guides:
- How to Impress Colonel Sanders and Professor Dog.
- Answers for Chapter VI: The Sixth Bite.
- How To Help KFC Stocks.
Get the Best In-Game Ending
Chapter 1: The First Bite
- Smack that clock!
- You need to take this seriously!
- Pep talk your best friend.
- Chicken Snack.
- Sit by Colonel Sanders.
- A spork.
- Anything with love, and not too much salt.
- He is the best boy!
You should get a perfect score on the test, and everyone then proceeds to the cafeteria.
Chapter 2: The Second Bite
- Focus your mind.
Enjoy the rest of the delicious meal with Colonel Sanders, then meet him outside!
Chapter 3: The Third Bite
- Be modest but thoughtful.
- Clank (but you can pick Pip instead for different dialogue).
- Your grandmother's mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Turn to Colonel Sanders, hunk of hunks.
Everyone gets sick (except Pip bc wtf) and the bell signals to everyone that class is over.
Chapter 4: The Fourth Bite
- Defend (I chose to do this for the whole battle).
- Spare this wretched beast.
Enjoy your weird lil dream, then wake up on day two!
Chapter 5: The Fifth Bite
- Make up a fake ingredient.
- Run to him! (and get the sh*t kicked out of you by a horse).
- Compliment the craftsmanship of the horse's shoes.
- Act like you're not interested (they get mad either way).
- Any of the three options (Choose the dog treat for an extra choice).
The bell rings, and everyone proceeds to the cafeteria!
Chapter 6: The Sixth Bite
- Step up and tell them, "You're on!"
- A small town where big dreams are born (how wholesome!).
- Any choice here works- it doesn't matter because the Colonel has taken over.
- Internalize your rage.
You crunched your hand in a mixer and Aeshleigh made a pretty desert, but it still sucked so you're fine.
Chapter 7: The Seventh Bite
- Reveal it.
- Click on scented candle (you can click on all other items as well before the glowing door).
- Click on the glowing door.
- You fess up and tell the truth.
You spend a magical night with Colonel Sanders!
Chapter 8: The Eighth Bite
- Flatter him.
You leave to your room and speak with your best friend about her crush, ending with her disapproving of your obsession with Colonel Sanders.
Chapter 9: The Ninth Bite
- Don't do it after all.
- He must be hungry!
- Fess up about your practice dish.
You enter into the final food battle!
Chapter 10: The Tenth Bite
- Do it the hard way.
- You summon extra power from deep inside yourself.
- You can choose to adopt spork monster or not (but why wouldn't you, you heartless jerk?).