In this guide you can find all info about Mortimer’s stories.
Guide to Mortimer’s Stories
Each purchased item unlocks a set of six faces/eight suits with the same basic pattern and different colors. I have marked F for femme, M for masc, and U for unisex.
- R.I.P. Fashion – Buy everything.
- Classical – change into Grim Cloak v1 and basic skull v1.
- Ears of the Beast(F) stopped a mutiny.
- The Calavera(F) was found upon Mort’s face after a Dia de los Muertos celebration of a fallen friend.
- The Eye of Anpu(U) was found in some dunes guarded by a World Eater.
- The Face of the Great Old One(U) was absconded from a carnival.
- The Glasses(F) are looted from (forgot to write it down)
- The Plague Doctor(U) mask was acquired from some folks who considered it professional attire, wherein Mortimer acquired a whole slew of them, causing the previous owners to soil their pants.
- Unholy Smokes(M) were granted to Mortimer upon rescue of a shaman’s child.
- A Fancy Suit (Bowtie Edition) was nicked from Fate’s wardrobe.
- Grim Cloak was Mort’s attempt to keep warm.
- Let it RIP – fidget the spinner until it lights up.
- Aetherial Resonator is from a sordid tale involving an elevator (implied muzak).
- Aphotic Reflector is an ex-lighthouse mirror framed in shipwreck driftwood (necessary prerequisite for wardrobe changes).
- Blue Gerbil was found on the river Styx.
- Ephemeral Mortality coin belonged to Thaddeus Thatcher.
- Infernal Illuminator was created by an electrical trickster, derived from cannon parts and a rose bush.
- Kaktos originated from the Island of Cactai, but travels.
- Lethean Obliviator was used to cut a romantic tie (eraser, one use, but respawns in store at a higher price after each use).
- Tenebrous Device was a rat trap belonging to a wizard (fidget spinner).
- Transience of Annals was once owned by an old man on the steps of Acropolis (marks how many days you have left).