Short guide on how to fix the screen resolution.
How to Fix the Screen Resolution
- Locate Fairy Tail on Steam Library.
- Right Click “Properties”.
- Click on Tab “Local Files”.
- Click on Tab “Browse Local Files”.
- Locate “game.ini” file and open it in notepad.
- Change to your desired resolution to play the game at example Width & Height 3840 x 2160 for 4K.
- In Notepad click File & Save it.
- If this method doesn’t work, then backup the game.ini somewhere else and delete current “game.ini” the current one in the folder.
- The game should launch and create a new ini file automatically.
- If you can get into the game settings now, you should be able to select desired resolution.
- There appears to be other settings you can change manually as well, I have not tested or tried for myself the other settings.