If you're looking for info on how to get the JackSepticEye Septic Tank Item in Subnautica, then look no further. Once Subnautica was fully released, the option to redeem a code in-game was disabled, however I have found a way to redeem codes in-game. This means that you can use a code to receive the Septic Tank easily.
Getting The JackSepticEye Septic Tank (Using Code)
Launch the experimental version of Subnautica
To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Library.
- Right click Subnautica and select properties.
- Click the 'betas' tab.
- Open the dropdown menu and select the 'experimental' beta.
- Click close.
- Now allow Subnautica to update, and launch the game when it is ready.
- Now we need to redeem the code to recieve the Septic Tank.
After opening Subnautica, go into the settings menu from the title screen.
Then select "Redeem a Key" and paste in the code below:
After applying this key, close the game and naviagte back to the 'betas' tab, and select 'none' in the dropdown menu.
You will recieve the Septic Tank in your Steam inventory, and will now be able to craft it in-game (using 1 titanium and 1 glass)!
Note: this only works on the Steam version of Subnautica, it will not work on the Epic or Playstation versions.