Complete and comprehensive list of cheat codes in Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition!
List of Cheat Codes
How to Use a Cheat Code
In a singleplayer match, you may press enter and type in the code though chat. Unit codes spawn their special unit at your town center (or whatever you have your shipments being sent to).
- tuck tuck tuck – Tommynator Monster Truck (Grants Achievement).
- wee ooh wee ooh – Big Andy Monster Truck.
- ding ding ding – Monster Ice Cream Truck (can create villagers).
- mustard relish and burning oil – Flaming Hot Dog Cart.
- ya gotta make do with what ya got – Capybara Launching Bombards.
- where’s that axe? – George Crushington.
- o Canada 2005 – Canadian Lazerbear.
- don’t kick the pitbull – Learicorn.
- we <3 fluffy!1! – Fluffy, the world’s ugliest dog.
- wuv woo vol.2 – Flying Purple Tapir with rainbow trail.
- Give me liberty or give me coin – 10k Coin.
- Medium Rare Please – 10k Food.
- <censored> – 10k Wood.
- trade plz – 10k Export.
- a whole lot of love – 10k of each resource listed above.
- nova & orion – 10k EXP.
- A recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese – Fattens all animals.
- speed always wins – Increases gathering, building, training, researching, and shipment rates for all players.
- X marks the spot – Reveals entire map (doesn’t remove Fog of War).
- sooo good – Shows unit killfeed hovertext.
- this is too hard – Skip and instantly win a singleplayer mission.
Recommended for You
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – How to Unlock All Home City Cosmetics (The Fastest Way)
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Complete Achievement Guide
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Game Taunts
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Understanding Treaty Games: Guide to Creating a Proper Treaty Card Deck and Choosing a Good Civ
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Multiplayer Beginners Guide