This guide will help you get all of the achivements in-game.
How to Obtain All Achievements
Stone Related Achievements
You get these by using/equipping the different stones in battle, all of them self expanatory.
The Journey Begins
- Use the Sight Stone on an NPC or foe.
- Use the Star Stone to collect resources.
Definitely a Ki-per
- Use the Ki Stone in combat.
- Use the Experience Stone in combat.
Watch Out For the Tail
- Heal 1 health with the Ouroboros Stone.
- Use the Quest Stone in combat.
- Use the Fissure Stone in combat.
Three Time's a Charm
- Use the Triskelion Stone in combat.
- Use the Mind Stone's dodge ability.
Attack Speed OP
- Use the Moondial Stone in combat.
Crafting/Enchanting Related Achievements
As the section title suggets, these are the crafting related achivements
- Upgrade an item.
- Just join two of the same item (such as sword+sword) to get a one star item, requires the forge.
- Combine two items to create a new item.
- Use the forge to combine two different items, such as crossbow+sword.
- Craft 100 items.
- Upgrade an item to max level.
- Combine two 9 star items, or combine about 1024 no-star base items.
A Good Deal!
- Earn the Crafting Booklet.
- You need to buy out some of the items in the mushroom shop to get it.
One For the Books
- Discover all crafting recipes.
- For this one i will recommend this guide here, even if it is outdated as of today.
Enchanted to Meet Ya
- Upgrade an enchantment.
- You will need the enchanting stone for this one, just combine enough enchanted weaponds for it to upgrade.
Over the Rainbow
- Craft a Transcendent weapon.
- You will need the enchanting stone for this one as well, and you need a +16 enchanted weapond to get it rainbow-y, but you can still go up to +21 enchantment.
- Use all potions at least once.
These relate to defeating bosses at a 5 star level (you will know you beat them when you unlock the cyan stared level) and some extra boss "quirks".
- Defeat Xyloalgia at 5 stars.
- Defeat Bolesh at 5 stars.
- Defeat Angry Shroom at 5 stars.
- Defeat Pallas at 5 stars.
- Defeat the Guardian at 5 stars.
- Defeat Hrímnir at 5 stars.
- Defeat Nagaraja at 5 stars.
- Defeat Dysangelos at 5 stars.
One Shot, One Kill
- One-shoot a boss.
- Pretty self explanatory, but will need a high damage weapond for this one, especially one with low dps.
- Unmake Pallas' arm.
- You will need a weapond with a "U" symbol next to it.
These achivements should be unlocked after a huge amount of playtime, or just take a lot of time in general
- Defeat 10,000 foes.
- Collect 1,000,000 of one resource.
- This one doesnt work with weaponds, you have to collect either sap, wood, rocks or copper.
- Leave the game AFK farming over night.
- This one is pretty self expanatory, but its good to know that it only detects for the achievement after you click on the pause button, so dont quit out of the game before doing that, like i did.
- You need to leave the game open and you need the ouroboros stone.
These are missable, but thankfully you can create a new save without erasing your current one, and they are all pretty early-game.
- Bypass the talking tree without unmaking it.
- For this one you need to equip a shield (i think the shovel also works) and the sight stone before getting to the tree, he will say how weak you are and pity you, you should get the achievement then.
Some Bad News
- Ask Dysangelos for help.
- Just re-enter the Rocky Plateau before getting more special stones and ask Dysangelos for help.
These achievements require the stonescript, unlocked when you get the mind stone
- Type 30 letters in Stonescript.
Sharing is Caring
- Select all Stonescript and copy it.
Speak "import" to Enter
- Import two scripts, or type "import" in the Codes screen.
- This one was a bit glichy for me, but supposedly you only need to paste code into the stonescript.
These Achievements i feel like dont belong in the other categories, most of these are self explanatory.
- Loop with the Ouroboros 2 times without dying or changing items.
- This one should be pretty easy with an auto-refil health potion and strong items in a low level area.
Scotty's New Friend
- Win at the skull game 5 times.
- The minigame itself is pretty easy, and it doesnt need to be consecutive wins.
- Defeat a location on Cyan 5.
- Beat any location on a 5 star cyan difficulty.
- Defeat a location on Yellow 5.
- Beat any location on a 5 star yellow difficulty.
Finally, a wizard
- Reach maximum experience level.
- Mutate an item.
- For this one you will need the mutation stone.
- Buy all copies of a single item in the shop.
- Buy all items and clear out the shop.