This guide will list known redeem codes available for everyone to redeem.
List of All Redeem Codes
Redeeming a code for the first time will unlock the achievement ‘Knowledge Is Power’.
A werewolf booster pack that unlocks:
- x2 Uncommon Werewolf Renegades – 3/17 gets +4 attack during enemy turn (great for retaliating), can be upgraded into a Rare Werewolf Rogue – 5/23 with Corruption and +6 attack during enemy turn.
- x1 Rare Werewolf Infiltrator – 7/14 with Ambush skill, meaning it cannot be attacked for 1 turn.
A beta participation reward that unlocks:
- x1 Rare Magical Preparation – Every spell costs 2 runes less. Draw a card.
An artifact booster pack to celebrate the release of the game:
- x1 Crown of Foresight – Shuffle a Book of Fire into your deck.
- x1 Greaves of Leaves – When you play your first Nature card in a battle, draw a card.
- x1 Signet of Decay – Enemy Dark creatures are paralyzed on their first turn.
A fire spell booster pack to celebrate the release of the game:
- x2 Fire Soul – The allied creature gains +2 and -2 health at the start of their turn.
- x1 Fire Wraith (spell, not to be confused with the creature) Cast on an allied creatures.
- When it dies, summon a 7/5 Fire Wraith with Fire Damage.