Please note: all credit goes to MatLopita!
This will teach you a good setup of pet strategy that I know, this is also the first ever guide on this game!
In the first round that you have just started, I will tell you a good pet setup.
In the first round, you need to get 2 pets, and a honey Consumable. you will need to roll only once until you get a mosquito and a fish, or a pig. if neither come up just get anything that has better stats than the rest of the pets in the shop. Put the mosquito at the very front and the other pet right behind it. Apply the honey onto the mosquito. Next, pick out a name and play the round
Next round you will need to focus less on the food, and more on the pets, get yourself 3 pets, and no food upgrades. (i prefer a fish, cricket and anything else) then, play the round
Middle Game (And a Little Bit of End Game)
On the third round you will want to upgrade 1 or 2 animals that you are not happy with, but on round 3 you mostly want to focus on food upgrades, you want to look out for cupcakes, bone attack, and apple. Apply the cupcakes and apples to the mosquito at the front. DON’T upgrade the second to right animal, they will be replaced. Replace Honey bee on the front pet with Bone Attack.
On round 4 you will need to look out for 3 animals, the peacock, the crab, and the kangaroo. If you see a crab (which you are very likely to see) Sell your weakest pet and put the crab in second position. If you see a kangaroo, put it in third position. and if you see a peacock, put it in fourth position.
On round 5 you will need to buff up your mosquito with every health and strength aspect that you can give it, if you see a garlic armour, give that to the crab.
The further you progress in the game the more strong pets you will get. further on you need to get a hippo replacing the mosquito, and a monkey in the back (gorilla if you are that far)
In late game you will need to focus less on finding new pets, and more on better food. If you have salad or canned food, that is the key to winning and getting better pets.
These are the food items you should give to what pet:
- Front Pet: Make it the best pet you have on the team. give it a lot of health and attack. Also let it have bone attack, or meat.
- Second Pet (Crab): Give this pet garlic armour. the more times this pet takes damage, the more buffed the kangaroo gets, so give it like 5-6 attack damage.
- Third Pet (Kangaroo): Give this guy bone attack or Meat, this guy needs to do a lot of damage.
- Fourth Pet (Peacock): Give this garlic armour or melon armour. Also make the peacock have a ton of health, the more hits it takes, the better.
- The Fifth Pet (Monkey or Gorilla): This is your last resort Pet. Make the damage and health Second best on the team to the front pet. The gorilla is good because it has a one time per battle coconut shield that ignores damage, so give this thing a load of power, so it can hit twice.. Also give it garlic armour or meat (bone attack isn’t strong enough for last resort)