The table for population needs (base game).
The consumables for each population class.
In the table:
- The first 6 rows are the needs for each class. Basic, luxury, and lifestyle needs have different background color. This is the main content of the table.
- Unlock tier is when you unlock the production building.
- Building material is the highest tier of construction material for the production building.
- Resource I, II are the resources that are consumed in the production. You need a constant supply of these. I only show the island/region special resources. Resources like wood or glass that are easily obtained are not in the table.
- Building means that need is provided by a public service building, e.g, a market. The service extends from road.
- Some production building requires access to electricity.
- This is a table for population needs, not the production chain.
Click to enlarge…