A guide to understand BattleBit’s scoring system and how to gain the most XP.
Scoring System and XP Explained
- “Enemy Killed” awards 200xp.
- “Headshot Bonus” awards a bonus of 400xp.
- “Long Distance Kill” awards a bonus of the distance you killed them -100. (example: 500m – 100 = +400xp)
- “Assist” awards you the damage done.
- “Assist Counts As Kill” awards you 200xp if you did most of the damage. If you did a minority of the damage, it would count as a assist.
- “Neutralizing Objective” (enemy held) awards 1000xp.
- “Capturing Objective” awards 1000xp
- “Attack The Objective” awards 200xp when you will an enemy in their controlled objective.
- “Squad Orders Followed” awards 400xp when you capture or neutralize a point that the squad leader marked.
- “Squad Objective Followed” awards the squad leader 400-???xp when your squad captures or neutralizes the point you marked.
- “Enemy Rally Point Destroyed” awards you 800xp for destroying an enemy spawn beacon.
- “Squadmate Spawned On Your” awards you 200xp when a squadmate spawns on you.
- “Vehicle Kill” awards you with 1800xp when you destroy a vehicle (even vehicles with no one inside applies too)
- “Vehicle Assist” awards you with the damage caused to a vehicle in xp.
- “Vehicle Hit” awards you with the amount of damage you do to a vehicle.
- “Gunner Kill Assist” awards you with 200xp when another crew memeber inside the vehicle gets a kill.
- “Repair Bonus” awards you with the number of damage you repaired.
- “Transportation Bonus” awards the driver/pilot of the vehicle when someone they transported captures an objective.
- “Friendly Revive” awards you with 400xp when you revive a downed teammate.
- “Healing Bonus” awards you the amount of health you healed x4.
- “Friend Healed” awards you with 50xp when you fully heal a teammate to max health.
- “Stopping A Bleed” awards you with 200xp when you stop the bleeding of a teammate.
Best Way to Earn XP
- It seems that the developers of BattleBit Remastered tried to let people earn XP with almost any play style. But here are my recommendations.
- Playing a medic and solely reviving people can give you lots of XP (just make sure to also heal them to max health to get more bonuses)
- Being a helicopter pilot can give you large sums of XP for transporting teammates and getting “Gunner Kill Assists”
- Sniping from 100m+ can award you with a lot of XP from kills, headshot bonuses, and distance bonuses.
- Being a squad leader or just following the squad leader’s directions can award you with a lot of XP too.