Tips for starting out and not being buried in junk.
Tips for Newcomers
This guide is going to be short and to the point.
- Starting off grab every asteroid you can.
- Expand the base.
- Create chests in groups for usage.
- Survival (food, O2, power).
- Current Project (resources for whatever you are working on at the moment).
- Get the Tractor Beam as soon as you can.
- Focus your resource gathering to what you need for your next step.
- Too much junk will clutter your base.
- Work in stacks of resources rather than the used amount.
- 8 wires are nice but having a stack of 50 leaves you more to work with.
- Don’t go overboard with too many stacks.
- Make more O2 filters, food, and batteries when storage gets down to half.
- Always carry at least one of each on you at all times.
- Keep upgrading the Tractor Beam as soon as you can.