Guide for completing “Ancestry” achievement. Short plan, explanations, advices. Focused on gaining an achievement only.
How to Obtain Ancestry Achievement
- Unlock Rock Cruiser Type C.
- Use Rock Cruiser Type C.
- Set difficulty to “Easy”.
First System Map
- Open system map.
- Restart if there is a lot of jumps before the exit.
- Build the shortest route possible.
- Any fight must be skipped or ended early at every opportunity. The only limitation is that you cannot lose Crystallin.
- Go to all shops along the way. Buy Long-Ranged Scanners if available.
- Count red sectors as 5, 6 and 7 levels.
- Restart if there is one or zero red sectors.
- Build a route to visit a maximum number of red points at 5, 6 and 7 levels. Visit sector is not necessary, it is enough just to read its name.
Fine map example with 5 good sectors:
Before the Rock Homeworld
- Go to the “Rock Homeworld” if available.
- Visit all shops along the way. Buy Long-Ranged Scanners if available.
- If there are no more red systems ahead (except for the eighth level) – restart.
- Restart if crystallin is dead.
In the Rock Homeworld
- Visit every normal beacon, without a ship, without a star.
- Ignore the exit, if there is already nowhere to search – restart.
- On “Ancient device” event use the blue line “(Crystal Crew) Reactivate it.”.
- “Dense Asteroid Field” event. Sectors: Engi, Rock, Pirate. Distress beacon, no ship presence ((Rock Plating) Make a thorough search for the ship without fear of stray asteroids) => (Grab the stasis chamber).
- “Zoltan Research Facility” event. Sectors: Engi, Zoltan. Normal beacon, no ship presence ((Damaged Stasis Pod) Ask if they can fix this).
- “Ancient Device” event. Sector: Rock Homeworld. Normal beacon, no ship presence ((Crystal Crew) Reactivate it).