This is a step-by-step guide to ensure you get the good ending on every romance route in Glass Heart, as well as instructions on how to reach the bonus 6th love story. Warning! There might be spoilers.
How to Get All Good Endings
Which Dream Belongs to Which Man?
Warning! This guide will contain spoilers for every route in the game, and I highly, highly advise you attempt to play the game on your own before you use this guide. I will try and keep the spoilers to a minimum, but in some cases it cannot be helped. The section dedicated to the 6th love interest contains MASSIVE spoilers for the ending of a certain route, and I advise waiting until you’re ready to read that portion.
First and foremost, before starting your love story, you will be asked what your dream is that you want to fulfill. You are given 5 choices at the beginning, and each choice corresponds to a love interest (Instructions for the 6th will be given in his section, for spoiler reasons). Selecting a dream will prevent you from going back, so it’s recommended to save right before the decision for easy access so you don’t have to go through the starting sequence for each new route.
Live a Normal Life: The start of Will’s route. You will tell Jay that you wish to live as normally as you can for the month that you have, and will be granted permission to attend college in-person at your university, with Will.
Travel: The start of Nathan’s route. You will fill out an application to be the person whose dreams are fulfilled by billionaire Nathan Rilton, and he will pick your name out of the stack because you were too late to submit a photo.
Share My Story: The start of Eli/LYFE’s route. You will go out to the garden and sing the chorus of a song you wrote yourself, and a stranger will come out of the darkness to ask if you’ve copyrighted it. He invites you to his room in the hospital the next day.
Have an Adventure: The start of Tamaki’s route. You realize you’ve made minimal impact on the world for as long as you’ve been alive, and it sends you into a panic attack. Tamaki fulfills his previous promise and returns in time to talk you through it, and promises you that he will fulfill any request you have. You ask to stay with him for a month and try to live normally.
Fall in Love: This is Jay’s route. It immediately switches to Jay’s POV of when you two first met three years prior, and when you confessed to him that your lifelong dream was to fall in love, get married, and have a family. He approaches you in your room and asks if that is still your dream, and you can be surprised that he still remembers. He invites you to stay with him in the month leading up to your surgery.
My Personal Recommended Route Order
So, one thing to know about this game is that there is a lot of bleed-over between characters and routes, and you will recognize some characters between them. You can proceed in whatever order you want, but, in my personal recommendation, this is the order you should play them in so you can properly recognize characters and follow along the story(very slight spoilers):
This will allow you to witness the stories unfold at a much better pace than I did initially, and also keep you from getting tonal whiplash like I did when going from story to story (I jumped straight from Will GE to Tamaki BE…don’t do that…). I put Nathan and Eli in the same tier because their stories and characters don’t interact with anyone else’s, so you can play them in either order [in terms of tonal progression, I recommend Eli, then Nathan]. I played Will first, and I think that’s the best choice if you want to do that (his story is pretty SoL so it’s a very good starter) but I’d hold off on going for his bad ending until you get near the end of the game. It’s worth it to play it twice, trust me. Especially play it right before you do Brayson’s route because those stories are connected.
Will’s Good Ending
These are the following choices that must be made to obtain Will’s good ending. You don’t have to choose all of them, but it is recommended that you do as much as possible to maximize the chance of the good ending. You will hear a chime if you select the correct answer, and you will hear nothing if you select the incorrect answer!
“So, why are they letting you leave? Your health must really be improving if you’re able to be discharged.”
- “Oh…my bad, I didn’t realize you two were dating.”
- “Yeah, I’m just really happy that you’re here. I never thought this day would come.”
- I’m happy too
- “Are you going to tell him?”
- I want to
- “Then, how did you two meet? If you were always in the hospital?”
- Tell them
- “Willy is just anti-social at times. I’m officially inviting you. What do you say? Want to have the night of your life?”
- I don’t know…
- “You really are beautiful. Why don’t you and I have some fun together? I can show you how big boys play.”
- Let go of me
- In a fuzzy haze, the only thing on my mind is wanting his touch
- Attempt to kiss
- “The irregularities started suddenly last night. It’s not normal. What happened?”
- Look at Will
- “After your surgery. There’s somewhere that I want to go. Will you go with me?
- Yes, I will
Eli/LYFE’s Good Ending
These are the following choices that must be made to obtain Eli’s good ending. You don’t have to choose all of them, but it is recommended that you do as much as possible to maximize the chance of the good ending. You will hear a chime if you select the correct answer, and you will hear nothing if you select the incorrect answer!
- We are in a controlled environment. So, I don’t think I’m in any danger if I go to his room
- I guess I’ll see what he wants
- “You really haven’t figured it out? You don’t know who he is?”
- Does it matter?
- “Well, what do you think?”
- I love it!
- “You surprisingly have a decent range…”
- Thank you!
- A few minutes of silence pass as his breathing begins to calm.
- Why are you in the hospital?
- “I cannot, under good conscience, allow her to continue doing these types of movements. It is too much strain on her body”
- I can do it!
- “You feeling nervous?”
- A little…
- For a brief moment…everyone is silent
- Thank you for this opportunity!
- Eli stops talking as soon as he finally looks at me
- (I just know i’m blushing!)
- “Maybe we should rethink this…Maybe have her sit and sing and have Eli dance alone”
- Absolutely not!
- “You didn’t tell me that you had a boyfriend.”
- He’s not my boyfriend
Nathan’s Good Ending
These are the following choices that must be made to obtain Nathan’s good ending. You don’t have to choose all of them, but it is recommended that you do as much as possible to maximize the chance of the good ending. You will hear a chime if you select the correct answer, and you will hear nothing if you select the incorrect answer!
- “I realize that it may seem overwhelming; however, I assure you it isn’t as bad as it looks. I will direct you on where to sign”
- Read the Contract
- “Are you okay, Miss Lovingston?”
- I’m excited!
- “I’m glad you like it. As you can see, your luggage has already arrived. I also had some summer dresses brought here as well”
- You didn’t have to do that.
- “I merely speak the truth”
- You love filming
- “What a memorable scene”
- You look so happy
- I find myself missing his touch almost instantly
- Thank you
- “Don’t play coy, dear…I’m talking about Nathan!”
- He wouldn’t want me.
- “Are you okay? You seem down? Are you feeling ill?”
- “Would you be interested?”
- I don’t typically…
- “Will you be okay by yourself for a moment?”
- I’ll be fine
- “Do not take his affections as anything more than a passing fancy. He’s a cruel businessman and from a completely different world from you”
- Nathan is not like that!
Tamaki’s Good Ending
These are the following choices that must be made to obtain Tamaki’s good ending. You don’t have to choose all of them, but it is recommended that you do as much as possible to maximize the chance of the good ending. You will hear a chime if you select the correct answer, and you will hear nothing if you select the incorrect answer!
- “Then…who am I to stand in your way?”
- I’ll be safe
- “Little Lily, if you’re going to watch me, it may be best to come closer so you can see what I’m doing.”
- I didn’t mean to stare!
- “Hold down the fort while I’m gone?”
- You got it Boss!
- “If you would have fallen or if it would have placed too much stress on your heart then it could have been a bad situation.”
- I know what I’m capable of
- What should I do? What if it is Tamaki and he needs my help?
- Ask their Name
- “If that were the case, why did you ask if Mr. Hashimoto was okay?”
- I knew he would blame himself!
- Do I want to believe in Tamaki?
- Yes I do
- “Saved me? I think you’re getting your facts mixed up.”
- Call Out His Name
- “You feel bad giving him a hard time, but you don’t mind causing me trouble?”
- You’re different
- Hug him
Jay’s Good Ending
These are the following choices that must be made to obtain Jay’s good ending. You don’t have to choose all of them, but it is recommended that you do as much as possible to maximize the chance of the good ending. You will hear a chime if you select the correct answer, and you will hear nothing if you select the incorrect answer!
- “Do you still have the same dream?
- Yes, I do
- “You hungry?”
- Every time he says that to me, he says it with such certainty that I want to hope
- I believe you
- “Caroline told me that you brought a pretty little lady with ya! I can see she wasn’t lying. You got yourself a looker, Jay!”
- He’s the looker
- “Um, Miss Lovingston. Would it be okay if I borrowed Dr. Hartman for a few minutes? I need to ask him a few questions.”
- Of course!
- “Meira, are you okay? You look really out of it…”
- I’m just so excited
- “So, why are you here at the campus?”
- “Okay. You are going to feel a slight pinch in your chest.”
- Squeeze Jay’s Hand
- They are very detailed. I wonder what he is studying so intently
- What are you studying?
- I try to move away from him, but he grabs me
- My wrists are sore from trying to break free from the chains, but I still fight against them.
- Jay will come
How to Access Brayson + Good Ending
Brayson is the not-so-secret 6th love interest that is introduced during Will’s route. In order to obtain the option to romance him, you must play through Will’s route and obtain the bad ending, which entails (Spoilers ahead! Do not proceed if you do not wish to be spoiled):
Meira goes into cardiac arrest at the end of Will’s route, he gets into a car accident on the way to the hospital. In the Bad Ending, this car accident is fatal, and Will is killed. Brayson’s romance is a continuation of this storyline, and is accessed on the Dream Selection Screen with the option Learn to Love Again.
These are the following choices that must be made to obtain Brayson’s good ending. You don’t have to choose all of them, but it is recommended that you do as much as possible to maximize the chance of the good ending. You will hear a chime if you select the correct answer, and you will hear nothing if you select the incorrect answer!
PS. this is the route with the fewest choice screens, so you will have very few chances to increase affection points compared to the other routes.
- “Hey…you okay? Meira?
- I’m just missing Will
- “You’re really okay?”
- I’m happy for you!
- No choices! Just reading in this chapter
- “Do you think she’s going to stop investigating on her own?”
- “Are you even hearing yourself?”
- I’ll practice with Brayson
- “It’s true that I’m not taking pets tonight. I know it’s hard for a brute like you to tell the difference between a pet and a lady so let ME be the judge of who will bask in my presence”
- May I approach you?
- “Why don’t you start instructing her? Tell her what she should do with me.”
- Unbutton his shirt
The bad endings are much easier to get than the good ones once you know how to get the good endings. For every single route, in order to unlock the bad ending, you must make the incorrect decisions at most choice screens. It doesn’t have to be for every single one, but if you choose incorrectly for more than half, then you will obtain the bad ending for that particular route.
I’ve found that a good way of doing this quickly is to, instead of going through every single story from the top to get the bad ending, go to Extras>Chapters, then select the 5th chapter of which ever route you’re going for (after you’ve already completed it, ofc). It will start you from that point in the story with no points, and, as long as you answer incorrectly on the choice screen, you will obtain the bad ending very quickly.
Be the first to comment