Instructions to create call signs that work, and allow you identify the person in front of you.
Guide to Create Call Signs
Make patches great again…
Standard call signs begin with an alphanumeric followed by another alphanumeric or number. For example AC1 or B23, etc etc.
But since we really don’t have anyway of ID’ing the person in front of us while maneuvering I found a way to use the letter patches are the rear of helmet(AF) to identify by team.
- Open “servermanagement.lua” mutator file. Search for it.
- Make the following changes:
- Line 17 = 1 (ForceUseElementCallSign)
- Line 25 = 0 (AllowDuplicateCallSigns)
- Line 41 = 7 (ElementCallSignFormat)
- This will give you a reversed hyphenated call sign. I.E. 1-A, 1-B.
- Open the server roster, and set everyone to delta element.
- Start at the top person, and set the team element to Alpha.
- Set the next person to Bravo.
- Set the next person to Charlie.
- Set the next person to Delta.
- The call signs will be 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 1-D. Think of it as SEAL Team One. Each arm callsign patch will lead with Team Number.
- Every person should equip the Helmet (AF) as it is the only one that allows a rear patch.
- Each person sets the rear patch to the letter they have been assigned.
- Any follow on players will be assigned to TEAM Two. 2-A,2-B,2-C,2-D. Etc Etc for total of 4 four man teams on 16 player server.
- When you spawn in play area, read the call sign on side arm and group up by team number, and move out with respective teams. You now can ID and call out members by their letter on the back of the helmet. Use local VOIP chat to contain to team, and radio chat for ALL TEAMS chat.
Hopefully this is just a temporary workaround, and call sign patches will be on the back of the helmet.
Be the first to comment