A complete achievement guide with detailed explanations for 100% of the Halo Infinite achievements.
- Main Campaign Achievements
- Multiplayer Achievements
If you are looking for a specific achievement you can search the guide using Ctrl + F.
Guide Structure (Number of Achieves):
- Story (17)
- Difficulty Achievements (6)
- Collectables (18)
- Spartan Equipment (10)
- Outpost & Target Achievements (4)
- Valor & UNSC Forces Achievements (5)
- Miscellaneous Achievements (9)
- Matchmade (Gametype Specific) Achievements (9)
- Matchmade (Miscellaneous) Achievements (17)
- Tutorial/Academy/Training Mode Multiplayer Achievements (11)
- Ranked Achievements (2)
- Battle Pass & Challenge Achievements (5)
- Customisation Achievements (6)
Main Campaign Achievements
Below are the Campaign achievements for Halo Infinite.
These are achievement tied to the games narrative and unmissable.
- “Lost, and found.”
Complete the first mission.
“Explore the underbelly of Zeta Halo and retrieve a weapon to turn the tide of this conflict.”
Awarded part way through the second level.
- “Defeat the Banished warlord Tremonius.”
After the first boss fight.
- “Fight your way through Outpost Tremonius and step out onto the surface of Zeta Halo.”
Awarded for stepping foot onto Zeta Halo.
- “Follow the UNSC signal to a Banished stronghold called the Tower. Find the source. Get out alive.”
Complete the mission ‘The Tower’.
- “Shut down the Banished mining laser and gain access to the Conservatory.”
Awarded for shutting down the mining laser in the main story.
- “Defeat the Hunter pair stationed at the base of the Spire.”
Before starting the Spire there is a hunter pair that must be killed to progress.
- “Shut down the first Spire and stop Zeta’s Reformation before it’s too late.”
Awarded after the long cutscene leading to the AA guns.
- “Destroy a Banished anti-aircraft gun.”
Awarded for destroying one of the three AA guns. There is also an achievement for destroying all three guns but you must do them within 20 minutes of your first.
- “Take down the Spartan Killers Hyperius and Tovarus.”
Awarded at the end of the Pelican Down quest.
Light the Way
- “Reach the Beacons, assemble the Sequence, and gain access to the Command Spire.”
Awarded for doing the fourth beacon in the main story.
What Will It Take?
- “Enter the Nexus and learn the secrets of the Spires. Trust is a fragile thing, isn’t it?”
Awarded after the quest Nexus.
Hear These Words!
- “Infiltrate the Command Spire and put an end to the Reformation.”
Awarded during the quest the Command Spire.
- “A friend is in danger and time is running out. It’s time to face your past and save your future.”
Awarded after accessing finishing the Command Spire.
- “Storm the House of Reckoning.”
Awarded during the quest The Road.
- “At the end he was just a soldier. Hoping he’d done the right thing.”
Awarded after the Escharum boss fight.
Too Many Goodbyes
- “Defeat the Harbinger. Confront the truth.”
Unlocked for finishing the campaign, after the final cutscene.
Set a Fire in Your Heart
- “Complete the main campaign.”
Unlocked for finishing the main campaign on any difficulty.
Bare Your Fangs
- “Complete the main campaign on Normal difficulty.”
Beat the main campaign on Normal difficulty. Stacks with higher difficulties.
Fight Hard, Die Well
- “Complete all main campaign missions on Heroic difficulty.”
Beat the main campaign on Heroic difficulty. Stacks with higher difficulties.
A True Test of Legends
- “Complete all main campaign missions on Legendary difficulty.”
Beat the main campaign on Legendary difficulty (the hardest default difficulty setting).
- “Complete all main missions on Legendary with all Skulls active.”
LASO/Mythic (Legendary All Skulls On) is back! Well kind of. This is much easier than traditional LASO because you can use Bandana skull! This difficulty is a fan favourite and is not for the faint of heart. The Skull collectables need to be collected beforehand on a different playthrough(s).
Skulls are in-game difficulty modifiers that effect gameplay and enemy AI to make the game more challenging. The skull effects can be seen below.
- Boom Skull – Doubles Explosion Radius.
- Cowbell Skull – Increases launch power of melee attacks and explosions.
- Catch Skull – Enemies throw and drop more grenades.
- Fog Skull – Disables Motion Tracker.
- Blind Skull – Weapons, HUD and reticle do not appear on screen.
- Thunderstorm Skull – Upgrades ranks of most enemies.
- Black Eye Skull – Shields only recharge when you melee an enemy.
- Famine Skull – Weapons dropped by enemies have half the ammo. (Negated by Bandana Skull).
- Mythic Skull – Enemies have increased health.
- Bandana Skull – Infinite ammo, infinite grenades and no equipment cooldown.
- Grunt Birthday Party Skull – Grunts explode into confetti when headshot. (No adverse gameplay affects).
- IWHBYD Skull – Rare combat dialogue is more common. (No adverse gameplay affects).
Tips and tricks coming soon! – W.I.P.
- “Complete all 14 main missions in under eight hours.”
This achievement can be done on Easy difficulty. I recommend playing the game at least once before and then just rush through the main missions on Easy and don’t do any open world or collectable hunting on this playthrough. It is recommended to get your Grappleshot to 40% quicker cooldown.
If you use a Grapple from a sprint and immediately slide after landing you can launch your self quite far. Good for making progress across large open areas.
- Check out this guide for more information: Halo Infinite Collectibles Guide!
Note: Collectables inside campaign mission sections are UNOBTAINABLE afterwards without a full campaign replay! Collectables in the open world CAN be unlocked after beating the main story.
Further note: Some collectables are carried across save files as long as they are not overwritten. These are any Audio Logs (UNSC, Banished & Spartan) and Skulls. Armor lockers, Spartan Cores, Forerunner Artifacts and Propaganda Towers must be collected on a single save for the achievements.
Mjolnir Armor Lockers:
Money in the Bank
- “Access your first Mjolnir Armor Locker.”
- “Access all 34 Mjolnir Armor Lockers.”
These collectables unlock cosmetic items for the Multiplayer component of the game! Capturing FOB’s will show these on the map.
- “Discover your first hidden Skull.”
- “Discover all hidden Skulls.”
There are 12 skulls to collect and they look like the Oddball skull in Multiplayer. These unlock gameplay modifiers. A list of what the skulls effects are can be found under the ‘Headmaster’ achievement.
Dispatches From the Front
- “Access your first UNSC Audio Log.”
- “Unlock all UNSC Audio Logs.”
UNSC Audio Logs look like smart-tablets with a green light:
They make a distinctive beep when nearby. There are Recovered files (4), The Prisoner (7), Outpost Intel (14) and Infinity’s Approach (12). Please refer to collectibles guide.
Two Sides to Every Story
- “Access your first Banished Audio Log.”
Know Your Enemy
- “Unlock all Banished Audio Logs.”
Banished Audio logs look like red glowing tablets as seen below:
They make a distinctive beep when nearby. There are Archaeological Findings (4), Escharum’s Testimony (9) and Outpost Intel (15). Please refer to collectibles guide.
- “Access your first Spartan Audio Log.”
- “Unlock all Spartan Audio Logs.”
Spartan Logs look identical to UNSC logs and are even called UNSC logs before interaction. There are Evacuation (7), Ringfall (8), Reverie (6), Retaliation (8) and Scattered (10). Please refer to collectibles guide.
Spartan Cores & Mjolnir Upgrades:
- “Locate and secure a Spartan Core.”
- “Acquire all Spartan Cores.”
Spartan Cores come from UNSC crates with a holographic green UNSC logo above them. These can be used to upgrade your Mjolnir Armor/Equipment. There are 45 to collect. Capturing FOB’s will show these on the map.
- “Fully upgrade your Energy Shields.”
Use Spartan Cores to upgrade Energy Shields/Shield Core to the max. There are 5 upgrades, first is unlocked initially. The costs are 1, 2, 3 and 3 (9 total) armor cores.
- “Fully upgrade the Grappleshot.”
Use Spartan Cores to upgrade your Grappleshot to the max. There are 5 upgrades, first is unlocked initially. The costs are 1, 2, 3 and 3 (9 total) armor cores.
- “Scan a Forerunner Artifact.”
- “Scan all seven Forerunner Artifacts.”
Banished Propaganda Towers:
Please Shut Up
- “Take out a Banished Propaganda Tower.”
Off the Air
- “Destroy 40 Banished Propaganda Towers.”
These are orange and metal pylon towers that you need to destroy.
- Check out this guide for more information: Halo Infinite Collectibles Guide!
Spartan Equipment Achievements
- “Unlock the Thruster ability.”
The third equipment piece you unlock. Story related and unmissable.
Thrusters On Full
- “Fully upgrade the Thruster ability.”
You will need 9 armor cores to fully upgrade the Thruster. The upgrades cost 1, 2, 3 and 3 respectively.
Run Rabbit, Run
- “Use the Thruster 50 times.”
Use the Thruster ability 50 times in the campaign (multiplayer does not count). This might naturally come in your playthrough(s) depending on how much you use the Thruster ability. If not you could opt to grind this one out.
- “Unlock the Threat Sensor ability.”
First ability to be unlocked. Story related and unmissable.
- “Fully upgrade the Threat Sensor ability.”
You will need 9 armor cores to fully upgrade the Threat Sensor. The upgrades cost 1, 2, 3 and 3 respectively.
- “Use the Threat Sensor 50 times.”
Use the Threat Sensor 50 times in the campaign (multiplayer does not count). This might naturally come in your playthrough(s) depending on how much you use the Threat Sensor. If not you could opt to grind this one out.
Grab Some Cover
- “Unlock the Drop Wall ability.”
The second equipment you unlock in the main story. Story related and unmissable.
- “Fully upgrade the Drop Wall ability.”
You will need 9 armor cores to fully upgrade the Drop Wall. The upgrades cost 1, 2, 3 and 3 respectively.
- “Deploy the Drop Wall 50 times.”
Use the Drop Wall 50 times in the campaign (multiplayer does not count). This might naturally come in your playthrough(s) depending on how much you use Drop Walls. If not you could opt to grind this one out.
Those Wonderful Toys
- “Successfully use the Grappleshot 50 times.”
A successful use of the Grappleshot means it has to connect to a surface or item and go into a cool down period. If it misses it will not count towards this achievement. Use the Grappleshot 50 times. This will likely naturally come in your playthrough(s) but if not you could opt to grind this one out.
Outpost & Target Achievements
- “Eliminate a Banished High-Value Target.”
- “Eliminate all 15 Banished High-Value Targets.”
Targets eliminated in the main story do not count, only side ones. Capturing FOB’s will display the targets on the map as red squares. Just go there and eliminate them.
Here is a list of the targets:
- Okro ‘vagaduun
- Ik’novus the Devourer
- Writh Kul
- Skimmer Alpha
- Inka ‘saham
- Ordo ‘mal
- En ‘geddon
- Thav ‘sebarim
- “Complete a Banished outpost.”
- “Complete all seven Banished outposts.”
Completing FOB’s will mark Outposts on the map as pink diamonds. The outposts will have multi-stage objectives and also a few waves of enemies.
- Ransom Keep
- Forge of Teash
- Redoubt of Sundering
- Horn of Abolition
- Annex Ridge
- Riven Gate
- Armory of Reckoning
Valor & UNSC Forces Achieves
- “Capture your first Forward Operating Base.”
- “Capture all available Forward Operating Bases.”
For the achievement ‘Reclaimer’ you need to capture one FOB that isn’t Outpost Tremonious. Capture the rest of the FOB’s for ‘Resurgency’. There are 12 in total.
FOB’s act as fast travel points and places to restock weapons and ammo so you may want to get these if you want to explore.
We’re On Our Way
- “Answer a UNSC distress call.”
No One Left Behind
- “Answer all UNSC distress calls.”
Completing FOB’s will put Distress Calls on the map. Clear the enemies at these locations and free the marines. There are about 18 of these activities.
Who is Max Valor?
- “Complete all Valor-awarding activities.”
Complete all FOB’s, Outposts, Propaganda Tower collectables, Distress Calls and any main objectives that give Valor.
Bring Shiela Home Safely
- “Get the Scorpion all the way to the “House” without it blowing up.”
During the mission ‘The Road’ you must take the scorpion tank from the start into the House of Reckoning. You can use other vehicles to clear enemies and drive the tank through after. You must take the tank across the extended bridge.
Wars with Friends
- “Bring some rescued UNSC Marines along for the ride into a main mission.”
At FOB’s you can have marines if you have enough Valor. Summon a vehicle, have them get in and then drive it to a main campaign objective. The achievement will then pop when nearby. It can be unlocked with a single marine.
- “Take down all three Banished AA guns.”
After destroying your first AA gun, you will have 20 minutes to destroy the other two AA guns if you want this achievement. Doable on Heroic or higher but you may want to do it on a lower difficulty if you have any trouble.
- “Check out the best possible view.”
Unlocked for reaching the highest point in the open world. This is available after completing the mission ‘The Tower’. The location is a mountain on the East part of the ring that has Outpost Tremonious to the North.
Whip-Riding the Ghost
- “Use the Grappleshot to board an enemy Ghost.”
The Grappleshot is unlocked from the start of the campaign. Use it on an enemy occupied ghost and you will hijack it unlocking the achievement.
Takes One to Make One
- “Splatter an enemy with a Ghost.”
While driving a ghost ram it into an enemy and have it kill them. I actually got this for hitting some Zeta Halo Wildlife!
Passing the Gas
- “Kill a Grunt that’s been thrown by a Brute.”
Brutes will rarely throw a suicide grunt at the player. You have to shoot this grunt before it explodes. To try and bait a brute into throwing a grunt by continually avoiding their attacks and keep some distance. More information about good locations coming soon. Recommended to do on Easy difficulty.
There is a location that you can use to continuously respawn two grunts and two brutes side by side. It is near a propaganda tower to the North-West of the Forge of Teash Outpost and it has Lancer Squad to the North and Titan Squad to the South. See screenshot for location (green arrow).
Wait, I Can Throw Those?
- “Throw 50 fusion coils.”
Any of the coils in the campaign will count for this achievement. I.e. Blast, Fusion, Plasma coils etc. They don’t need to make contact either. Just throw 50 of any type.
Wanna Have a Catch?
- “Stick 50 enemies with grenades.”
Use the Plasma and Spike grenades on enemies and have it stick to them. Do this 50 times.
Below are the Multiplayer and Academy achievements for Halo Infinite.
Matchmade (Gametype) Achievements
These achievements can only be acquired in specific gametypes in matchmade multiplayer.
A Fellow of Infinite Jest
- “Kill three enemies with the ball in a matchmade Oddball game.”
Play Oddball games and while you are holding the ball make 3 melee kills. The ball does not kill in one punch unless they are not at full health. Two punches will kill a healthy player. Not as bad as it sounds, just focus on obtaining the ball and have some teammates help defend you and weaken enemies.
Natural Formation Location Sensation
- “Gain access to a loot cave in a matchmade game.”
During a match of Big Team Battle, use your personal AI to hack into the ‘loot caves’.
On the map Fragmentation there are two loot caves found in the centre of the map but on either side of the canyon. It is a Forerunner door in the wall with a terminal alongside. Other BTB maps may have these ‘loot caves’. They have about a minute cool down after use.
After the door opens you will gain the achievement.
- “Secure 5 zones in a matchmade Strongholds game.”
This achievement description is kind of confusing. To secure a zone you must kill an enemy within one of your controlled zones. You will get some points and “Zone Secured” on screen. Do this 5 times in one game.
- “Drive 4 unique vehicles in a matchmade game.”
This has to be done in one game and requires the use of 4 different vehicles. Vehicles include: Mongoose, Warthog, Banshee, Ghost, Chopper, Scorpion, Razorback, Wasp, Shade Turret etc. I recommend doing this in a Big Team Battle gamemode.
- “Capture the flag twice in a matchmade Capture the Flag game.”
Capture 2 flags in a single CTF game. Shouldn’t be too hard if you focus on pushing for the enemies flag and have a decent team. Can be earned in Big Team Battle CTF or 4v4 CTF.
Straight to the Bank
- “Deposit 5 Power Seeds in a matchmade Stockpile game.”
Stockpile is a game mode in Big Team Battle where you must collect ‘Power Seeds’ (carried like fusion coils) and score put them into your base. Your team needs to capture 15 in total for a win (5 per point). Deposit 5 of these in one game for the achievement.
Note: The enemy team can steal ‘seeds’ out of your base so you may need more than 15 for a win!
- “Assist in capturing all zones that lead to a score in a matchmade Total Control game.”
Obtained in the gamemode Total Control in Big Team Battle. You must help capture all three objectives (A, B, C) to score one of the three points needed to win. It is unclear how long you must spend capturing an objective to help assist, but it should come with time.
- “Revive 3 allies in a matchmade Elimination round.”
This gamemode doesn’t exist in Halo Infinite yet and will be coming soon so please stay tuned for more information soon.
One Shot, Top Mid
- “Mark an enemy located at “Top Mid” in a matchmade game.”
‘Top Mid’ is a callout location on the multiplayer map ‘Aquarius’. You must ping someone using the threat detector as they are standing on the upper central platform. This requires some Master Chief levels of luck! Can only be obtained in 4v4.
Matchmade (Misc.) Achievements
All achievements in this section have to be earned in a matchmade multiplayer game. Custom games will not work.
- “Earn 2,000 score in a matchmade game.”
Just do okay in a multiplayer game and you will easily earn 2,000 points.
- “Kill an enemy with melee using a bladed weapon in a matchmade game.”
Earn a melee kill with the Skewer or the Shock Rifle in a matchmade multiplayer game. Energy sword does not work for this achievement.
- “Kill an enemy with the Ravager’s charged shot in a matchmade game.”
While using the Ravager you can hold the fire mode to fully charge the shot. This shot leaves a damaging area of effect on the floor. For the achievement, kill an enemy with the fully charged shot when it impacts them.
- “Destroy an enemy vehicle with the Skewer in a matchmade game.”
Get a Skewer in a matchmade game and hope you can score a kill on an enemy vehicle with it. Big Team Battle may be easiest for this as it has lots of vehicles and weapon spawns.
Back to the Chopper
- “Earn “Splatter” with a Brute Chopper in a matchmade game.”
While driving a Brute Chopper, run over and kill an enemy to earn a Splatter medal. Hardest part is finding a Chopper; keep an eye on the Pelican bringing in vehicles in BTB.
- “Earn “Mount Up” in a Razorback in a matchmade game.”
A ‘Mount Up’ medal is earned by first honking the horn and then having players fill your passenger slots by entering your vehicle, for the Razorback you will need three people after a horn honk. You may need people to get in fairly soon after honking so I would recommend finding some people to do it with.
They See Me Rollin’
- “Spectate an ally that is driving a Warthog or Razorback in a matchmade game.”
When you die in a multiplayer game (on a map and mode that has vehicles) cycle through your team mates spectator cameras and hopefully find someone in a Warthog or Razorback. You need to spectate them for at least a full second.
- “”Back Smack” an enemy who is zoomed in with a scoped weapon in a matchmade game.”
Melee an enemy from behind (‘Back Smack’) who is zoomed with a scoped weapon. Scoped weapons include: Sniper Rifle, Skewer, Battle Rifle, Stalker Rifle and maybe more.
- “Pick up a weapon using the Grappleshot in a matchmade game.”
A fairly simple achievement. Find a Grappleshot on an equipment spawn pad and then use it on any weapon to grab it by holding the pick up button. (Must be a weapon not already equipped).
- “Repel an enemy grenade with the Repulsor in a matchmade game.”
Can be obtained with little effort by obtaining a Repulsor, a fairly common piece of equipment, and then using it on an enemy grenade. You do not need to obtain a kill with the grenade, just effect it with the Repulsor.
Do You Even Gift?
- “Drop a Power Weapon for an ally in a matchmade game.”
For this you must first bind the control for dropping your current weapon in the controls menu as I believe it is not bound by default. Then when holding a power weapon (i.e. Sniper Rifle, Skewer, Rocket Launcher etc.) drop it and have a teammate pick this weapon up.
Note: Currently bugged in a beneficial way. You can drop the weapon then pick it up yourself for the achievement.
- “Place an item in the Razorback’s storage in a matchmade game.”
The back of the Razorback can be used to store weapons and even fusion coils. Put one of these items into the back storage for the achievement.
New Kid on the Block
- “Earn “Perfect” with a VK78 Commando in a matchmade game.”
The description for a ‘Perfect’ medal is “Kill an enemy with a precision weapon with peak efficiency.” Use the Commando in multiplayer to obtain a “Perfect” medal by killing an enemy without missing a single shot. Must finish the target off from full health with the minimum number of shots to kill so it must end in a head shot.
- “”Grapplejack” an enemy flying vehicle in a matchmade game.”
Using the Grappling Hook (found at equipment spawns) to grapple onto an enemy flying vehicle (Wasp only) and then hijack their vehicle for the medal ‘Grapplejack’. A Banshee will not work and will give a Skyjack.
Watt Say You?
- “Earn “Chain Reaction” with a Shock Rifle in a matchmade game.”
To earn a “Chain Reaction” medal you must kill an enemy via a shock chain. When using the Shock Rifle it will chain damage onto nearby enemy players and you must gain a kill from this chain reaction.
- “Mark 3+ enemies at once in a matchmade game.”
Find three enemies close together and use the new mark feature to ping them. You must have three enemies marked simultaneously. Their marks will expire over time or when they die. Use the control settings page to find what button to use/reassign it.
Slaying with Style
- “Earn a Mythic Medal in a matchmade game.”
Mythic Medals are Red/Gold and include medals such as: Overkill (or higher), Running Riot (15 kill streak or higher), or a plethora of random medals like Ninja for ‘Kill an enemy by leaping over them and hitting them from behind with melee’.
Academy Multiplayer Achievements
- “Play a custom game.”
Simply load into a custom game from the main menu and the achievement will unlock.
Getting Strong Now
- “Launch into Training Mode for the first time.”
Enter a Training Mode match from the main menu (under Academy).
- “Change any training mode option.”
Pause the game in Training Mode and change any option.
- “Complete a Weapon Drill.”
Complete any Weapon Drill. Under Academy on the main menu.
- “Earn 3 stars in a Weapon Drill.”
Earn 3 stars on any of the Weapon Drills.
- “Earn 3 starts in 5 Tier 3 Weapon Drills.”
Every Weapon Drill has difficulty tiers. Complete 5 weapon drills at the Tier 3 level with a 3 star rating.
I found the easiest drills to be: M41 SPNKR (Rocket Launcher), Cindershot, Needler, Sentinel Beam and the Bulldog. Most shouldn’t prove too much of a challenge.
Note: This might be bugged in a beneficial way as of 15/11/2021. It unlocked after 4 3-star tier 3 drills for me (with 1 3-star Tier 1).
Doing Your Part
- “Complete the Tutorial.”
Just the Two of Us
- “Access your Personal AI.”
Complete the Tutorial on the main menu under Academy. Doing so will also earn the achievement “Just the Two of Us” near the start.
- “Completed the Movement Yard in under 25 seconds.”
This is done in the tutorial after obtaining your AI. First run through the course like usual punching the dummies. Then before progressing further, jump back onto the bridge from the movement exercise and then jump the back wall by the tower.
Reset the tutorial with the AI pedestal next to the door in the interior and a timer will start. Progress through the exercise in 25 seconds for the achievement.
There is a skip you need to do by jumping the boxes immediately in front of you after exiting the underground tunnel and jumping the corner of the wall.
Make a Little More Noise
- “Grab a power weapon from the Tutorial armory.”
In the Armory, pick up the Assault Rifle and finish the shooting range part, with it and the grenades, through the door. Then go back into the Armory and the other weapons will be accessible. Pick up a Sniper Rifle from a crate.
Get the Popcorn
- “View a clip in theater.”
On the Main Menu, go to Community -> Theater -> My Match History -> Pick a match -> Profit.
Ranked Multiplayer Achievements
You’re Up, Rook’
- “Play a Ranked Match.”
Finish a ranked multiplayer match.
All About the Grind
- “Finished Ranked Placement Matches.”
This achievement is earned for completing 10 ranked matches in order to attain your Competitive Skill Rank.
Battle Pass & Challenge Achievements
- “Complete a Daily Challenge.”
Simply complete a Daily Challenge. These are very easy.
We Have a Job For You
- “Complete a Weekly Challenge.”
Complete one of the Weekly challenges. Still very easy.
- “Complete one level in a Battle Pass.”
Complete 1 level of a Battle Pass by completing challenges.
- “Complete a Battle Pass.”
Complete your first Battle Pass by completing challenges. The main Battle Passes never expire so you will never lose progression. You need 100 levels of a standard Battle Pass at 1000 XP per level. Therefore, 100,000 XP!
- “Complete a Limited Time Challenge.”
The challenge unlocked after completing all Weekly challenges in a week may count. I believe that future limited ‘Fractures’ seasons may also release with limited challenges.
The time limited Fractures Battle Pass Challenges also count!
These are all quite self-explanatory. A little information will be added for each achievement.
Passion for Fashion
- “Wear a new armor customization item.”
Can be unlocked by changing your Spartan’s colour, for example.
I’m Ready, How ‘Bout You?
- “Change your Spartan’s look in the Customize menu.”
Earned for changing your Spartan Appearance. I.e. Body type or limb type.
Need a Weapon?
- “Try out a new weapon customization item.”
Unlocked by changing one of your weapon skins in the Weapons Bench.
Reporting for Duty
- “Change your Spartan Tag.”
Change any part of your Spartan Tag.
Which One of Us is the Machine?
- “Get and equip a new AI.”
Just equip a new AI avatar.
That Thing on the Left is the Brake
- “Test drive a new vehicle customization”.
Equip a new vehicle customization option.