How to maximise efficiency/playtime.
Guide to Gameplay Basics
First of all, Hello to all my spinners. Welcome to this guide that will help you understand the basic gameplay needed to not lose time.
How to Improve Efficiency
As you have already seen, the game is like most clicker/idlers, now there is a new gameplay feature basic feature right here, it’s not modelled as the other ones.
The lack simplicity of models may appear aggressive to many players and this is why I’ll cut it short and help you with the understanding of the game.
How to read this picture (god I need to go back farming that spiral, let’s go quicker)
Red circle: this is the r value, the one and only, it’s basically your ‘money’
- Pink circle: Delta r (triangle r), it’s the value added to r per second (the speed of the spiral / aka: what you are upgrading all the time).
- Yellow circle: this is where you find your Omega prestige (w prestige), big note: this is the way you’ll increase faster in r and Delta r value, you need to keep your eyes on the objective, constantly asking yourself ‘when can I go prestige?’. As written in the game, you’ll lose every r and Delta r value (but for a way better and faster way to get r and Delta r values).
Keep in mind that you’ll need to Omega prestige every time you can (to keep that fast grind/farm going). So no need to go full 1M r value if your Omega is siting there at a value of 1.
- Black circle: this is basically all your upgrade panel that affects the basic formula of your Delta r functioning. Simple af to understand which brings us to the pink square: this is the formula your Delta r is based on, cheers to y’all mathematics addicts, you don’t need to understand anything from there, it’s for the flexers.
Damn boi you still reading?
- Blue square: this is the final formula of Delta r, it will change after upgrades and all, but same as pink square, if you’re not a flexer, you don’t need to understand sh*t ’bout this too.
- Red square: this is your Omega prestige, stop the cap and quit saying ‘w’ prestige, or I’ll call the FBI on you.
- Green circle: This is P and Delta p value, this is another type of prestige as I like to call it: the PPP, aka PP prestige, it’s basically another level of prestige where you lose Omega prestige, r and Delta r values the same way as you did with the Omega prestige.
- Purple circle: this is the tornado prestige, it’s similar to other prestiges as you lose r, Delta r values and Omega prestige, but also erases your P value.
That’s the most you have to know little Jedi, so run, run and farm your spiral, increase your r to huge values and don’t lose track of your objective = Prestige.