Various tips and tricks to help you conquer the demons!
Tips and Tricks
- Holding R1 or R2 will allow you to run faster.
- This adds +3 to SPEED.
- You can swing your swords in any direction by combining Joystick + Attack.
- Holding L1 or L2 allows you to plant your feet and aim without moving.
- In MID-AIR only, you can also attack at a downward angle.
Crouching with Subweapons
- When crouching, you can throw subweapons at a faster rate of fire than when standing.
- This also works in Mid-Air!
- Some subweapons like Hatchets are thrown at a different angle when crouching.
Crouching Mid-Air with Spells
- Crouching Mid-Air with spells allows for a faster rate of fire.
- Some spells like ICE have a bonus effect of double shots when used in Mid-Air Crouch!
Maximizing Your Jump with Elevate
- To maximize your Jump with Elevate, you must first HOLD the jump button when Jumping to reach maximum height.
- When you use Elevate, HOLD the spell button down to maximize your lift.
- Releasing the either button early will reduce the height of your jump.
- Pressing and holding both at the same time will produce the highest jump.
- Elevate has a COOL DOWN of approximately 1.25 seconds.
- This is so that you cannot Elevate twice in a single jump.
- Spamming the Elevate button will flap your wings, but will not give a boost to your jump.