List of in-game diseases and injuries in order that they appear in the datalog.
List of Injuries and Diseases
As listed in the databank under aliments to help you find what you are missing with some information on how I got them. Most are from fights and storms.
- Broken Claw (happens in fights. Recommend Velociraptors vs dilophosaurs in sandbox mode).
- Broken Wing (anything in the aviary can get this. Not sure what causes this exactly).
- Concussion (injury from fighting).
- Damaged Tooth (Fight injury).
- Frostbite (snow/blizzard storms or Pennsylvania campaign map when recovering the Diplodocus).
- Hypothermia (Snow/blizzard storms).
- In-grown Claw (Dino must get Broken Claw first. Do not treat and it may turn into Ingrown Claw. Took me about 3 hours. Tested on a friends and got within 10 minutes)
- Internal Bleeding (Fight injury/ injury from hurricane storms).
- Laceration (From fighting or attacking fences).
- Major Fracture (From fights).
- Minor Fracture (from fights).
- Organ Trauma (from fights).
- Second Degree Burn (Unsure but think it was obtained in campaign. Maybe storm or from a rescued dino).
- Sprain (from fights).
- Surface Wounds (from fights).
- Swallowed Object (Let a large carnivore eat guests).
- Swallowed Phone (Let a large carnivore eat guests).
- Third Degree Burn (Unsure but think it was obtained in campaign. Maybe storm or from a rescued dino).
Since Germany (Jurassic Difficulty) in challenge mode has super high disease chance, I got a few there when trying to beat it.
- Algae Poisoning (Think this is from a lack of water but high needs for everything else).
- Avian Influenza (Lots of dinos in a small area I believe).
- Avian Pox (Random possibly).
- Bracken Poisoning (From lack of forest need. I got this from Apatosaurus being completely happy bar forest I believe).
- Chronic Stress (High levels of discomfort but seems random).
- Coccidioidomycosis (In the campaign I think. Description says exposure to a fungus found in sand and soil).
- Common Cold (Fairly easy if you mix dinos together. I had Velociraptors fighting Dilophosaurus for injuries list and this appeared a lot).
- Cryptosporidiosis (Random and somewhat common. Not sure the triggers).
- E. Coli (Have a meat feeder used by several dinos. Procompsognathus (Compys) trigger this a lot. Shark feeders can also get this).
- Foot and Mouth (Lack of open space need. Use Mosasaurus as it can’t break out of the lagoon).
- Hookworms (Velcoiraptors are susceptible to this if feed by meat feeders).
- Hyperoxalemia (Unsure. Description says excessive consumption of certain plants so maybe random herbivore).
- Infected Wound (Don’t treat any of the wound types surface, lacerations, broken claw etc injury and it will go infected).
- Ivy Poisoning (All herbivores needs meet besides food I think).
- Rabies (Random I believe).
- Salmonella (Meat feeders used by multiple dinos. E.Coli and salmonella are similar set up. Think it’s random which you get).
- Silicosis (From sand storms).
- Tuberculosis (Random I believe).