This guide shows all the perks which I chose to be the best for a governor companion. I ignored all non governor perks, for those I just picked the bottom option, so those perks you can pick whatever you want.
Guide to Governor Build Perks
Now before you continue, I just want to let you know that this was completely made from my biased decision, what I have picked was chosen to be the best for my situation which means that these choices may be due to change and / or may not be the absolute best for your situation. But in all, these perks seem to give the best benefits at the time of making this guide. With that being said you have the freedom to change around any of the perk combos to benefit you.
Also Smithing is skipped, it has no governor perks.
Now lets get started.
One Handed Perks
Two Handed Perks
I changed my mind on Physician of People perk which Increases loyalty of the settlement by +1 per day and switched to Clean Infrastructure perk because its a double governor perk and gives more than the other, also, there are many other perks throughout the skills that give the same effect of +1 loyalty ( which i still think is good btw ) the choice is yours which one u want to pick.
Recommended for You
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Stat List for Companions and Wanderers
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Comprehensive Guide to Governors
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Leveling Army Guide
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Stats for All the Single Ladies
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Guide to Level the Roguery Skill