This guide will show you how to get all achievements in the Rogue Legacy 2 game.
How to Obtain All Achievements
Achievements for Bosses
- Magic and Swords – Defeat the Lamech Estuary.
- Captain and Team – Defeat the Monsters of the Void of the Axis of the World.
- Harvest and Home – Defeat the Estuary Naamah.
- Poise and Poisons – Defeat the Estuary of Enoch.
- Suns and Soldiers – Defeat the Estuary of Irad.
- Hands and Hammers – Defeat the Estuary of Tubal.
- Progenitor and Protégé – Defeat the Traitor.
- King and Kin – Defeat the Immortal King.
Achievements for Killing Prime Bosses
The opportunity to put a prime boss will appear after the first passage. In the NG+ selection, set the appropriate setting.
- For Glory – Defeat the Prime Estuary Lamech.
- For Justice – Defeat the Children of the Mehiael Estuary.
- For Survival – Defeat the Prime Estuary Naamah.
- For Love – Defeat the Prime Estuary of Enoch.
- For Pride – Defeat the Prime Estuary of Irad.
- For Wrath – Defeat the Prime Estuary of Tubal.
- For Penance – Defeat the Redeemed.
- For Greed – Defeat the Immortal King Prime.
- Good Practice – Kick away from each object on the Docks without touching the floor (Shift jump on all possible objects: roofs, stuffed animals, targets, etc.).
- Prequel to the Sequel – Climb Up (Complete the game 1 time).
- Good Boy! – Stroke the Dragon (After killing Tubal in the lower location, chat with the dragon, and when he falls asleep, stroke him on R).
- A Glimpse of the Future – Complete the Nightmare Premonitions Scar.
It is necessary to kill the prime version of the boss Irad (Sun Tower). In the first location, find a location with a chest and find a secret entrance:
There will be a scar in the topmost door. The achievement is given after the first passage of the scar.
- K. O.. – Knock out the Estuary (The Boxer class must kill any boss using the knockout skill).
- No Harm in Looking – Activate Your Rules somehow (In the settings, enable “Your rules”).
- Maybe Wax Doesn’t Melt – Get to the Sun on the Wings of Icarus (The relic “Wings of Icarus” is needed, after which we just go to the entrance to the boss room to Irad (the boss of the solar tower).
- It Was Just an Estimate – Do not escape in time (After killing the the Immortal King, wait for the timer for 10 minutes).
- Just The Beginning – Open The Overload Of The Soul Shop (Buy “Space Overload”).
- Wasted Betrayal – Discover a hidden memory.
For execution, we are transferred to the tutorial. Find the scarecrow as in the screenshot, go down two meters below and break the wall.
- Color Coordination – Unlock Unity level 3 for a set of equipment (In the soul shop, buy twice the ability to find higher-level items).
- Truly Blessed – Receive the blessing of strength, wisdom and talent at the same time (Blessings are given for changing any item. Find a change of weapons, abilities, and talent at the same time.).
- Jack of All Trades – Reach a total skill level of 150 among all classes (The level increases for each purchase in the store).
- Erebus Purified – Earn a bronze trophy or better for each Scar Test (Find all 15 scars and pass them at least for bronze, and then get a trophy from Erebus himself). Where to find them –
- Looks Familiar – Buy at least one item in each Skill of your Estate (You will need to open individual items in the shower store). (The estate is the main store with stats, etc.)
- Pillow Investments – Buy one Rune of each type from the Enchantress (Unlock and unlock 1 item type).
- Black-shoppe – Buy one of all the items from the Blacksmith (Unlock and unlock 1 item type).
- Had to Do It – See the title drop.
Go through the game to the true ending. To get it , you need:
Complete the game at least 8 times (or read all the memories before the battle with the knight in the garden). It is necessary to get a secret key from the knight. Only after that, the game is considered true on the way to the true ending.
Turn on all versions of prime bosses and destroy them in 1 run.
The Achievement can be laggy, I was able to get it only from the second time.
The true ending contains a dragon that flew in with Jonah. If it didn’t happen, you did something wrong.
- Full House – Befriend everyone (The most difficult achievement).
To get it , you need:
- Find all the eggplants (The first one is on the top left in the tutorial. The second one is located at the very top of the location with a chest, which is given after passing the red portal of challenges. The third one is In a snowy location (the rightmost one) – find a teleporter with a knight on the right. Above the middle stone (above the textures) there will be a third.
The fourth is to the left of the entrance to Irad (the boss of the Sun Tower)
To take the eggplant to yourself, press R. To get eggplants, use flight in “your settings” or archer abilities, or abilities of any other class.
- Go through all the dialogues with death, the runet, the blacksmith, the safe, and other characters in the docks. Talk until EACH of them gives you 500 spheres ((When to speak – the message icons above the characters will prompt. Important: you need to speak with different classes and characters).
- Go through all the scars at least for bronze and get the achievement “Erebus Cleared”.
- After killing Tubal (the boss of the lower location), you need to talk to the dragon. He will fall asleep after each phrase, so you need to speak with different characters, but on the same game (NG). Talk to him until he gives you 500 spheres.
- In Soul Shop: buy “Space Overload”
- Go through the game for the true ending at least once.
- As a result, we have to go through the game to the True Ending (with the dragon and Jonah), where we will have ALL the characters with hearts over their heads (How to earn their love is higher). If at least one is not friends with us, there will be no achievment).
- Legacy of the Outcast – Earn all other Achievements.